• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

41,283 posts in this topic

I haven't been here in so long...yet every water cooler topic is the same! HA!

I like the sig.

Even in all the madness of NHL lockout talks at least the Water Cooler remains consistent.

Thanks to Discovery Channel's Auction Kings, I now know that there are two pronunciations for the word "calliope".

I live about ten minutes from that auction house, only reason why i've caught the show on a few occasions.

I changed the LGW site theme to red for the first time since the revamp. White was nice, calming, and I had planned on sticking with it until the site changed again but at this point i'm pissed off at the NHL, the lockout, and now it will remain red until hockey makes me happy again.

The other day on TSN"s OTR, one of Michael Landsberg's guests was comic Jim Breuer. He mentioned a possible concept that would be "entertaining but useless": what if the voice on a GPS was that of Ozzy Osbourne?

I just saw a story regarding the finalization of "Buzz" Aldrin's divorce from Wife Number Three. His most recent ex-wife looks like Carrot Top with a longhair wig.

Haven't been on here for a while. Figured I'd pop in to say hi. We just got home after spending the entire day house hunting. Which reminds me, house hunting is not fun especially when you have a 3 year old with you!