• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

you need to be more careful!!!

so the two boys I babysit were talking all morning about going and seeing the simpsons movie and all of this, and now the younger one remembered the Tigers are on and is now trying to tell me that they never really wanted to go. :blink: thats why you have been singing spider pig all morning? haha.

you need to be more careful!!!

so the two boys I babysit were talking all morning about going and seeing the simpsons movie and all of this, and now the younger one remembered the Tigers are on and is now trying to tell me that they never really wanted to go. :blink: thats why you have been singing spider pig all morning? haha.

:lol:

I've been watching my nephew since i got home from work and just took him to see his Dad, I like spending time with the little dude. :):thumbup:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

:lol:

I've been watching my nephew since i got home from work and just took him to see his Dad, I like spending time with the little dude. :):thumbup:

haha I convinced them that they really did want to see the movie. I cant keep them in the house all day or they start going crazy :crazy:

morning

morning!

I am going to call my work when I get home, because I am not going to work on Friday. I'm just not going to. I already made plans they cant just tell me oh by the way we never told you but be here.

I am going to call my work when I get home, because I am not going to work on Friday. I'm just not going to. I already made plans they cant just tell me oh by the way we never told you but be here.

Sweet! I'm not going to work either! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

I LOVE STRIKES :D I remember highschool the teachers striked 3 times :D

the stock market is doing horrible today down almost 400 points

Are you trying to say that kids are inconsistent?

Because I will call you a bald-faced liar if so, lol :D

actually they can, and they can fire you too.

if I get fired I will personally come to your house appologize to you and buy you anything in the world you want. too bad it wont happen

i am the owner of yet another library card. I think this makes 4 or 5

haha I still use the one I got in like 1st grade.....with my 1st grade signiture on it lol

Are you trying to say that kids are inconsistent?

Because I will call you a bald-faced liar if so, lol :D

well, they are very consistantly inconsistant

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

if I get fired I will personally come to your house appologize to you and buy you anything in the world you want. too bad it wont happen

ok i want a Red ferrari enzo with a twin turbo with 17psi of boost. and i you to make it AWD without ruining the handling characteristics :ph34r:

haha I still use the one I got in like 1st grade.....with my 1st grade signiture on it lol

i still have the one i got in the 2nd grade. its upgraded, but its the same number and all. lol. I probably wouldnt even have to use it since they know me

i still have the one i got in the 2nd grade. its upgraded, but its the same number and all. lol. I probably wouldnt even have to use it since they know me

I think the next time I go to the library I am going to tell them that I lost my card haha, that way I can have a more recent one. I always feel funny handing them the one with my big letters and everything haha. plus like half of my last name has been wiped off because it was on the plastic part and not the little strip where you could write your name haha

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

its not a good time to eat. go with something low on carbs, a salad.