• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

nachos dont help my thirsty issues :P haha

we have 45 cent tacos at our taco bell right now haha

ha..we have FREE tacos at our tacobell when the mess up are order... which is always :D

I hate my family and living in this stupid house...

oh that sounds like me too. I want to move out so bad, but lack of money and just starting a job makes it so I cannot. Plus I have to wait a little while to see if i can transfer to a new subway in sarnia.

haha must have be a really thirsty peep

BOO! ghost hunters is on

ohhh scarry boo.. i thought you were booing and I woudl have to smack you upside your head with your shoe :D

I need to get out of this stupid house...it's not even wanting it just I'm so tired of getting yelled at for no reason. My dad especially. He yells at me for not taking out the trash right away (cuz you know if you don't take it out right then it will run away right?) and then he yells at me for not bringing in the trash cans because I was talking to my mom and sister (cuz if you don't bring the cans in right away they too will run away)...I'm so sick of it. Then I told him I need to get a wire for the internet up to my room and well that's just too hard. He can't do it now and yelled at me....I'm so done. I can't do it....I need to get out of here...

well in not in GR to get that

I am not in GR either :hehe: haha

I need to get out of this stupid house...it's not even wanting it just I'm so tired of getting yelled at for no reason. My dad especially. He yells at me for not taking out the trash right away (cuz you know if you don't take it out right then it will run away right?) and then he yells at me for not bringing in the trash cans because I was talking to my mom and sister (cuz if you don't bring the cans in right away they too will run away)...I'm so sick of it. Then I told him I need to get a wire for the internet up to my room and well that's just too hard. He can't do it now and yelled at me....I'm so done. I can't do it....I need to get out of here...

we can move in together. because I am sick of being here to. I am sick of being anywhere actually.

and I am pissed off! tonight is so much fun

I am not in GR either :hehe: haha

we can move in together. because I am sick of being here to. I am sick of being anywhere actually.

and I am pissed off! tonight is so much fun

I get yelled at for staying out, yelled at for staying here, yelled at for talking, yelled at for not talking....and my best friend lives 45 min. away so it's really hard because I have no where else to go...I HATE IT HERE! I NEED OUT!

all three of us can move in together. some where centrally located..... :thumbup::thumbup:

antm!

I love that show!

oh gotta love free food. the mcdonalds on sarnia is bad for that. we came out with our food and some one elses one time because one dumbass just ordered WATER in the drive thru.

Once when I went to mcdonalds my sister and I ordered cheeseburgers, and they didn't put any meat on them.

alright I'm packing my stuff and moving in...

alrighty. :)

I love that show!

Once when I went to mcdonalds my sister and I ordered cheeseburgers, and they didn't put any meat on them.

thats freaking hilarious! :lol: