• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

OsGod and Offsides that's all I need........ A tag team. :P

You don't have to worry much about me... that is the extent of my artistic ability :) and that just sucks

glasgowcelticwing, :P, you have a nice pear-shaped head and you are very handsome...don't listen to everyone else...ha ha!

fixed as well

........oh f***.......I just have NOTHING else to do this afternoon than this? I am sry sry sry my new scottish friend......I owe you a beer.

Speaking of which.....can you explain to the uninitiated: Difference between a priest and a cardinal or whatever when it comes to pouring a P or Q of Guinness et al?

fixed as well

........oh f***.......I just have NOTHING else to do this afternoon than this? I am sry sry sry my new scottish friend......I owe you a beer.

Speaking of which.....can you explain to the uninitiated: Difference between a priest and a cardinal or whatever when it comes to pouring a P or Q of Guinness et al?

:unsure: Is this a knock knock joke or are you wanting to know the difference between a Priest and a Cardinal??? I'm tired cause it's really late and I'm confused because you guy's have been making me pearanoid all night. :P:lol:

I have always thought this was more suitable to Dats:

IPB Image

They have the same hair, lips, forehead and smile :)

Edited by OsGOD

Poor Glasgo...well everyone loves pears, right?

I think this thread got way out of hand today, we must be really bored :P

:unsure: I don't think I can put up with this until next season starts. :(:P

I have always thought this was more suitable to Dats:

IPB Image

They have the same hair, lips and smile :)

Heeeeyyyy!!!! have you been looking at my own private photo's again ??? :lol:

:unsure: Is this a knock knock joke or are you wanting to know the difference between a Priest and a Cardinal??? I'm tired cause it's really late and I'm confused because you guy's have been making me pearanoid all night. :P:lol:

I understand.......been quite a day.

NO! I was asking about the 'collar' you might ask for when a barkeep is pouring you a draft......I was schooled about it awhile back and have forgotten.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!

woops..........pear head

Edited by DaKineMaui

I understand.......been quite a day.

NO! I was asking about the 'collar' you might ask for when a barkeep is pouring you a draft......I was schooled about it awhile back and have forgotten.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!

woops..........pear head

:unsure: I don't know , I'm not a guinness fan myself . I'm a lager only man myself. :D mmmmmmm ....... yummy!!! :P

:( Pear...... head.

There we go ;)

fixed

:lol: Maybe I should've just put on my Wings jersey and took another picture. ;):lol:

Here is proof that you have a normal OVAL shaped head:

IPB Image

You see...Datsyuk almost perfectly fits in the perameters of an inverted triangle. Basically his head is a triangle with rounded edges...a candy corn. Your head fits perfectly into an oval.

Case closed...you can stop having a complex now :D

Here is proof that you have a normal OVAL shaped head:

IPB Image

You see...Datsyuk almost perfectly fits in the perameters of an inverted triangle. Basically his head is a triangle with rounded edges...a candy corn. Your head fits perfectly into an oval.

Case closed...you can stop having a complex now :D

:clap: Thanking you Offsides. :D:thumbup: Phhheeewwww!!!! I was begining to worry a bit there.

My pic is in my profile...Once I figure out that photobucket thing or whatever, I'll post others...

Its super easy once you get an account and everything. :)

OsGod- You kinda look like somebody but im not quite sure...hmmm.... a young Al Borland from Home Improvement maybe?

(waiting for a "I dont think so Lou" reply :lol: )

Edited by Lou_Siffer