• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Yeah that top picture is like 12 all the way! haha. Bottom one definitely looks 18/19...thats weird!

I may soon be sporting a patch if i end up ripping my right eye out cause of allergies. I'll be sure to update my pic if i go through with it. Of course i'll have to wear a Pittsburgh Pirates jersey instead of the Tigers though..

yeah well I was 19 in the first and 17 in the second haha. So I guess I am anywhere from 12-19 :D Oh and if you do rip out your eye and post a pic...please have the patch over it :P:hehe:

Eh, I can afford to be funny. When I was in my Sophomore year in college I got "Why aren't you in school today, honey?" and I got carded to go into rated R movies up until like this year.

Eh, I can afford to be funny. When I was in my Sophomore year in college I got "Why aren't you in school today, honey?" and I got carded to go into rated R movies up until like this year.

I get that too. Havent gotten carded in rated R movies, but thats because I know nearly everyone that works there. I think if I wore makeup people would guess me more my age...but I am too tired in the morning to take time to do that lol

Hahaha I get that all the time. Everyone thinks I'm 15. My relatives are like "Reem, when do you graduate from HS..next year?" Im like UHH I am 20 and in my second year of College. You'd think they'd know. *shakes head* lol

Alright..life and times of Offsides:

(These have probably all been posted here at one time or another - you will get to see my many hair-dos lol) These are some of my best life moments in picture form and in chronilogical order. (you can tell because of the poor quality of the older ones)

Me and Sergei:

IPB Image

Me and Brandon when we were first dating at Hockeytown Cafe for the first time:

IPB Image

Me in Legace jersey...in front of some hockey stuff stuff before Red Wing game:

IPB Image

Wedding photos:

IPB ImageIPB Image

Disney World:

Meeting Stitch (my favorite Disney character!!) and Getting eaten by a shark OH NO!

IPB ImageIPB Image

and Brandon:

IPB Image

Bertuzzi Day:

IPB Image

AND taking my sister to the Joe for the first time:

IPB Image

I'll post more some other day maybe.

Offsides those are some awesome pics! You two are such a cute LGW couple!!

Hahaha I get that all the time. Everyone thinks I'm 15. My relatives are like "Reem, when do you graduate from HS..next year?" Im like UHH I am 20 and in my second year of College. You'd think they'd know. *shakes head* lol

Well to others defense... (in the case of you and offsides) I must say... you two wearing all your Ozzie gear and such.... everyone knows that only the 15 years and under crowd actually like ozzie :ph34r::P

Thanks sweetie! :)

Why thank you! LMAO about the 'how you doin'

I absolutely am obsessed with Friends, and Joey is my fave!

I am doing damn good by the way. lol

Hahaha thanks. :hehe:

lksjdgkjsgs!

:lol: You would get on well with my big sister. she's so addicted to Friends, :crazy: she watched it so much when she was pregnant, that after my nephew was born any time he hear's the theme song he start's dancing. :P

I see Matt fixed the Connolly pic...hmmm that might be the closest im gonna get!

That nutty website myheritage seems to think i look like Christian Bale LOL

IPB Image

:lol: 'I don't think so Lou'. :P

I got done listening to someone whine and complain... so for whatever reason that's spurred me to doof around and post up here. I think other people stressing out and stupid stuff makes me go the opposite direction of goodness and fun.

So I have like a massive amount of photos... we'll start with my best impersonation of celebrities going incognito:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--

It always ends up that way.. and that is a sticker still on those sunglasses.

-

IPB Image

buddies

IPB Image

pining away, myspace style

IPB Image

an old black Wings jersey from '98... that still fits me because fate is kind!

IPB Image

The collar is popped on purpose. So is the weird face

IPB Image

...aaaaaand... I clean up well despite looking all grungy-celebrity like. The Dial body wash is my biggest contributor, as well... as all of the little people out there

Edited by Flip-check

So I have like a massive amount of photos... we'll start with my best impersonation of celebrities going incognito:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--

It always ends up that way.. and that is a sticker still on those sunglasses.

-

IPB Image

IPB Image

pining away, myspace style

IPB Image

an old black Wings jersey from '98... that still fits me because fate is kind!

IPB Image

The collar is popped on purpose. So is the weird face

IPB Image

...aaaaaand... I clean up well despite looking all grungy-celebrity like. The Dial body wash is my biggest contributor, as well... as all of the little people out there

Hi Flip, always good to put a face to the person your talking too. :thumbup:

P.S. is that a Celtic cross your wearing??

I got done listening to someone whine and complain... so for whatever reason that's spurred me to doof around and post up here. I think other people stressing out and stupid stuff makes me go the opposite direction of goodness and fun.

Sounds like a massive head case. :looney:

Side note - you're cuter than I thought...

Hi Flip, always good to put a face to the person your talking too. thumbup

P.S. is that a Celtic cross your wearing??

Unless they're ugly. Then you wish you hadn't known at all :P

Just kidding... haha. It is. I actually didn't realize it was in all the pictures...

Sounds like a massive head case.

Side note - you're cuter than I thought...

I appreciate the vote of confidence and the "you're not as ugly as I thought" compliment Rabs. You always know how to pay one. :hehe::lol:

No, 'ppreciate it, but I knew already!

Edited by Flip-check

Hahaha Flip I love the pics. You are too cool and popular. The paparazzi must love you. LOL

Pretty eyes!

Flip, from one gentleman to another: rather dashing, indeed. :cool:

Also, Tails thoroughly FTW.

And where are your pics? Hmmm? LOL I love knowing what everyone on here looks like. It's great to put a face with the name.

Also, Tails thoroughly FTW.

GET A ROOM!

Tails is definitely ftw H, and thanks. I'd almost be surprised if you didn't have any kiddo remnants of a youth not at all gone by of your own!

And sheddup Rabs yer jes' jealous'a whud we got ;)

Hahaha Flip I love the pics. You are too cool and popular. The paparazzi must love you. LOL

Pretty eyes!

Hahaha thanks Reem & Jen. They are so hard to keep out of the courtyard and large bay windows! And Reem, you made me -so- lol at the pretty eyes. I have pretty eyes? well then...

This is so great though, we have everybody peer pressuring Mike into photos. He cannot escape!