• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

WONDERING ABOUT OWEN NOLAN STATUS

Rate this topic

to me if nolans healthy and doesnt cost more than $1.25 i think he could help by giving wings a rugged player with hands in front of opposition net during playoffs when down low power hockey is needed to score goals . the questions i have though is his back healthy and how much salary will he command ?

Edited by paul woods fan club

Guest youssp9

So you guys are saying that we should get this guy? If so, then I am all for it on one condition. HE SIGNS FOR UNDER $1.5M.

Edited by youssp9

Guest youssp9
he will sign for a ridiculous amount of money to a struggling team and then promptly stink like 40 day old egg nog.

tongue.gif . I wouldnt be surprised if that had happened.

ive been thinking about my owen nolan post and how hes always been injured and that if wings save their $1.5 for trade deadline when theyll only have less than 1/3 of season remaining and thusly shall only have to pay 1/3 of a player they aquires seasonal salary and be able to get better odds on a sucsesful player that could be earning up to around $4.5 annually like satan or if more cap opens federov ide save my money til then . they could even with $1.5 at trade deadline bring in like 3 cheaper salaries and really fortify .

Nolan is a washed out player who now hasnt played for 2 years. I was recently watching Canadian Sport Fishing and guess who was on it? Mr.Nolan himself. I would hope some team like Colarado takes him and he cost them a large sum of cash and produce 5 goals in 40 games. Definatly a guy to stay away from.