• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Danny Markov

Rate this topic

Danny Markov  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I for one think this is a good deal for the Wings, as long as his salary is >2.2 Mil.

Pros Of Markov

Exp

Hard Hitting

Defesive D-man ( I'd pair him with Lidstrom Or Kronwall)

Cons

No offense to speak of and the wings are used to Puck moving d-man.

All in all I think he brings the much needed toughness. With Him and Kronwall out WATCH OUT!!

Who cares if he is not a goal scorer..........Chelios contributes huge and he don't score either. I think he is the best available and we did not have to give up our young talent to get him. $2.5 million ain't alot of money now days for a talented gritty defenseman. I am more interested in the plus and minus department and Markov does well here.

I'm ok with it.

I'm just wondering one thing. We all saw how the defensive D-mens were immediately signed july 1st- july 3rd,they were so popular. Why not Markov? Is he not as good as we think -were we the only club willing to pay him that kind of money? Or was his agent on holiday?

But having said that,he was the only choice (out of UFA's) out there who seems to have some kind of shot blocking & grit mentality. We know how Kenny's not keen on making any trades,so he did what he had to do and signed him.