• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

Guest wingsrule_s_

it also says were interested in horton and that there was florida scouts at msg for tonights game , i wouldnt be hoping for much to happen though

i'd imagine flordia would want quite a bit for bert given he hasn't played much for them this season and giving him away for nothing would make them look even more dumb for the luongo trade. As far as horton goes i don't seem us getting him for anything less than flip and kronner to start. Eitherway as it's been stated i don't see much happening here.

eklund has been busy with the rumors and it seems detroit is involved in most of them. samsonov, bertuzzi, horton, i wonder what will happen.

Eklund's doing what he does best. Everyone knows the Wings have cap room and are looking for a scorer. He's throwing s*** at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Eklund's doing what he does best. Everyone knows the Wings have cap room and are looking for a scorer. He's throwing s*** at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Fortunately the majority of Red Wings fans have a good sense of reality and don't buy the bulls*** he sells.

I really hope the Wings are able to acquire Bertuzzi. I know many complain about needing grit, and those who whine about those who whine about grit, but Bertuzzi can bring a lot more than just grit. He can add a whole new depth of scoring on the Wings team. He is the missing link. In addition to that, he can be very effective in the playoffs - and could very well be the missing link the Wings playoff picture.

Edited by aflac9262

I really hope the Wings are able to acquire Bertuzzi. I know many complain about needing grit, and those who whine about those who whine about grit, but Bertuzzi can bring a lot more than just grit. He can add a whole new depth of scoring on the Wings team. He is the missing link. In addition to that, he can be very effective in the playoffs - and could very well be the missing link the Wings playoff picture.

Welcome back Aflac... Well the Bert coming to the wings might have taken abit of a setback.. The panthers don't know forsure now if Bert will be able to play by the end of next week and that might hurt the chances of him being traded.. Link provided..

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=195617&hubname=

i wasnt to keenon bertuzzi at first but now im for it.. i think hed come cheap cause hes also injured too right now. but i think hed help this team out real well. then add someone like jamal mayers, or ruslan fedotenko or one liek that and i think wed have a very strong playoff team. but forsberg is not a option. put im hoping for big bert and am actually excited to see if we get him.. i swear ill b pissed if we get the chronically hurt forskin