• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mudvayneowns91

Kenny, please do something!

Rate this topic

By the way...something I noticed re-reading through this thread.

Mudvayneowns...I happen to like the band in small doses, though I highly prefer Slipknot...anyway, you thought hockeycrazy3033 AKA Reem AKA Christopher Osgood's biggest supporter, was calling you an Avs fan, when in fact she was referring to HR40's avatar.

People overreacted to you but we try not to have threads that make this one resemble the Avs boards.

hey since we are talking about music, anyone ready for the new Shadows Fall album ??? thought id throw that in there .....anyway , we still have a week or so before the trade deadline. Kenny is meeting with all the other gms right now , and im sure that we will see adeal done by the time these meetings are over .. At least wait til Kenny is back before panicking please. if he comes back and there are still no deals , or it get to feb 26th and nothing has happened , then by all means PANICK!!!!! and by the way , i prefer Black Label Society over all ..............

if you kinda lost interest , i suggest picking up the new album when it comes out !!!! i saw them live too a few times , but imo not one band can compare to BLS live !!! anyway , i think the wings will get someone , probably marty , and hell why not bring back mac .....he isnt doing anything for the flames but taking up bench space , at least here , he could see some ice time ...........the grind line back together again would be great to see , not sure if it would be as effective as it was in the past , but why not give it a try ???? at least with mac back , maltby might be willing to get nasty again , back to his old ways , a very effective agitator. he hasnt been the same since d mac left

Edited by LEBDA22

Dude I'm from Colorado too. And I can tell you that you're overreacting. Some of your points aren't well thought out. Yes sometimes teams avoid trades with division rivals, but you should know, being from Colorado that it does happen. Look at every Calgary-Colorado trade. They happen ALL the time. Tanguay, Yelle, Reinprecht. It happens.

I agree, division trades do happen (more so Calgary/COL than a COL/VAN). But I would like to know the last time we dealt with the Blues. Anyways for who all is reading this, I didn't think many of my points through, for that I apologize. This turned out to be a funny thread after I read it, I just needed to get some sleep to get over it. To all that I offended or wasted your time with these posts, I'm sorry.

Cheers Detroit!

hey since we are talking about music, anyone ready for the new Shadows Fall album ??? thought id throw that in there .....anyway , we still have a week or so before the trade deadline. Kenny is meeting with all the other gms right now , and im sure that we will see adeal done by the time these meetings are over .. At least wait til Kenny is back before panicking please. if he comes back and there are still no deals , or it get to feb 26th and nothing has happened , then by all means PANICK!!!!! and by the way , i prefer Black Label Society over all ..............

Panic doesn't have a K....

There, I have now contributed to this 'out there' thread and I can go about my day, happy....

Saw Shadows Fall live last year...used to like them but I've kind lost interest.

Steve Thomas is a 4th line option...but is he even in game shape right now?

He's actually younger then Chelios. But even then, the suggestion of bringing him back was more of a joke rather than a real suggestion.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Don't look now but, he is reporting the following about Smyth:

So the contingency plan has started. The Red Wings are the first team that has really shown interest, and I am told the Ducks and the Sabres may kick those tires today. Another source heard rumblings in a press box last night that the Leafs were also talking to Edmonton.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I'd give up a lot for Smyth.

Who isnt younger than Cheli anymore? Why not enlist Larionov and Andreychuk while we're at it.

I was just messin around mate. I honestly don't believe Steve Thomas could play goalie very well. I was hoping that'd be the tip off. My bad.

Along with Grit and Speed.

Panic doesn't have a K....

There, I have now contributed to this 'out there' thread and I can go about my day, happy....

you must forgive my spelling. in nut tht smert of a persun , i didt finush skool.........wow since when did the board turn into a spelling bee???????? anyways thank you for pointing that out , i would have went the rest of my life as a person who cannot spell....................... now i am the happy one here :D:D anyway have a great day everyone , finally getting some rain here .......by the way its all in the fun that we have here .......ps , i still think roenick and nolan will be wings soon .............roenick and cheli back together again !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LEBDA22

banks? i think you mean gas stations or liquor stores.

It was all in good fun. I have nothing against Detroit. He made fun of my state, so I came back. In reality, my state is the one that is getting trouble for athletes. Unfortunately, the Denver Broncos CB Darrent Williams death (R.I.P), Joey Porter from the Pitsberg. Just not as nice a place as it use to be.

It was all in good fun. I have nothing against Detroit. He made fun of my state, so I came back. In reality, my state is the one that is getting trouble for athletes. Unfortunately, the Denver Broncos CB Darrent Williams death (R.I.P), Joey Porter from the Pitsberg. Just not as nice a place as it use to be.

i understand. i grew up in michigan, not far from detroit. i was just saying gas stations get robbed more than banks.

Guest Crymson

IPB Image

How about this one instead? WHY DOESN'T KENNY PUSH THIS BUTTON????!!! IPB Image

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

I see your coming up on your 1 year LGW anniversary. You had to be around for the deadline last season to understand the Panic button.

:lol:

Oh, I think I understand it pretty well anyway.