• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/27 GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks

Rate this topic

nothing doing on that PP.

This isn't going to be another one of those almost/so close/oh crap games but no goals, is it? :unsure:

It's looking pretty dull, I agree. I mean, it got so blaise out there for a second that Lang passed -his own stick- behind his back to himself. Did you see that? :lol:

And thank you Dom, you made a smart journey out for once.

Calder scoring on his first shift... sweetness.

I thought Flips looked very good in that first period, fitting in well with Dats and Homer.

i :vital organ: hasek, everytime he goes flying out of his crease i think, one of these days he's going to get made the fool,...9 times out of 10,..not so much

just don't do it in the playoffs

GO DOM!!! He watched this time to make sure the shooter didn't see him. Kronner was no help, having fallen down at the blue line.

Dom-bashers and complainers, that would have been the game tying goal without Dom being Dom. :thumbup:

DOM! AGH DUDE! you are gunna give me a heart attack!

I'll rig a car battery up just in case you need to be zapped back to life because I don't think he's gonna stop. :D

GO DOM!!! He watched this time to make sure the shooter didn't see him. Kronner was no help, having fallen down at the blue line.

Dom-bashers and complainers, that would have been the game tying goal without Dom being Dom. :thumbup:

Or a simple back ahnd he could have stopped. He just scares me whe nhe does that, i dont want him injured going into playoffs.

I loved it Crash and the Hawk goes down. Maybe Dom should take up bowling. :lol:

Guest Crymson

Hasek leaving the crease again?!

It worked, didn't it? It's not like he always fails; I'd give him a 50% success rate. That's better than most goalies do against breakaways.