• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

They do?

Oh yeah, the Rangers! :P

Edi what would I do without you and your humor? I'd be on my own to crack the jokes.

Thats gotta be a misspirint. I havent seen anyone say anything nice about lang in about 2 years hahahaha. He has been playing very well the last 3 games. come to think of it, hes been great since paired with calder.....coincidence?

I've always stood up for Langer. He may just stand around, but sometimes that works for him, which in turn, works for me! I do think the change in line members has helped him a bit as well :)

I've always stood up for Langer. He may just stand around, but sometimes that works for him, which in turn, works for me! I do think the change in line members has helped him a bit as well :)

Lang's very Jekyll and Hyde in his gameplay. He'll pull off a highlight reel play...and then follow it up with a bush league turnover. He needs to find his center. :lol:

Guest LivingtheDream

Lang's skating reminds me of the frosting on a chocolate cake. The way he turns is so smooth. Getting this win would be the icing on the cake in the western conference standings. Beating Nashville is anything but a cake walk.

Guest LivingtheDream

Hudler is due again. I feel it man, I feel it. Then again, his line has to be out there in order to score.