• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

That's it! I can't stand hearing everyone here saying they can't see the game so they have to hear it!

Next game everybody's coming to my house. :D

That's it! I can't stand hearing everyone here saying they can't see the game so they have to hear it!

Thanks for the offer, but it would be like a 6 hour flight :(

if you treat me to a flight from DC Reagan to Detroit :D

Wish I could but I'm so broke I'm still living with my parents. :(

Plus, if I had that kinda money my butt would be at the game. :P

I'm just not able to actually watch since I work late on Tuesday nights. But at least no one's bugging me in my office, so that's a plus. Time to turn off the O&A replay on XM...and switch over to the NHL.com feed. I hope we're in for a good one tonight. My nerves have been shot lately and a bad performance by the boys might make me break things. Whichever one of you is Jimmy Howard on the bench reading the board, communicate that to the rest of the guys. :P

Wish I could but I'm so broke I'm still living with my parents. :(

Plus, if I had that kinda money my butt would be at the game. :P

teri, the pressure is on, you and I are amongst the few here so far who can (potentially) see the game. ack!

I'm just not able to actually watch since I work late on Tuesday nights. But at least no one's bugging me in my office, so that's a plus. Time to turn off the O&A replay on XM...and switch over to the NHL.com feed. I hope we're in for a good one tonight. My nerves have been shot lately and a bad performance by the boys might make me break things. Whichever one of you is Jimmy Howard on the bench reading the board, communicate that to the rest of the guys. :P

I'm dialing the phone number to the Wings right now for ya Edi. Can't have you a nervous wreck now can we? We need your insightful humor. :P

teri, the pressure is on, you and I are amongst the few here so far who can (potentially) see the game. ack!

I know I won't tell them I might not be good at it if you don't. :D

For a game like this it might be worth the 6 hours. :P

I know im working on coming out to see a wings game next hockey season :thumbup:

Until then its me listening to every game on the radio and when the wings are on tv i watch then

I'm dialing the phone number to the Wings right now for ya Edi. Can't have you a nervous wreck now can we? We need your insightful humor. :P

I know I won't tell them I might not be good at it if you don't. :D

I am terrible at it, but I try. The game just came on here (yay!!) and the announcers are whining that Kariya should get all the credit because the Preds are injured.

And the Wings aren't??? :crazy:

Guest Crymson

I don't know what the s*** Ken is talking about with Babcock on Saturday putting together "a big line of Draper, Franzen and Maltby"; the three of them had been a line until a week ago.

I am terrible at it, but I try. The game just came on here (yay!!) and the announcers are whining that Kariya should get all the credit because the Preds are injured.

And the Wings aren't??? :crazy:

Don't you just want to look at them and when they're distracted at your stare slap 'em upside the head.

I want to be the new announcer-I can do by far better than them. :)

I don't know what the s*** Ken is talking about with Babcock on Saturday putting together "a big line of Draper, Franzen and Maltby"; the three of them had been a line until a week ago.

I guess he was just talking about the adjustment he made mid-game (that yielded pretty much instant results), switching him from the second to third line.

I have found teh funneh. It was hiding in a sig all along:

IPB Image

Keep on keepin' on, dude! :thumbup:

I love the fact that someone saw the filename. :lol:

What the hell is going on on the radio feed? Are they doing SKITS now? Oh boy...