• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Should be a fun one!! Hope y'all go home unhappy!!!

Don't worry, if that does happen, your Mom will be there to turn my frown into a big smile! :P

Wow, can't we have jokes on here. I didn't think this was a pg site considering I see many posts with f-this and s*** in them including yours. No offense to you, but relax.

Wow, can't we have jokes on here. I didn't think this was a pg site considering I see many posts with f-this and s*** in them including yours. No offense to you, but relax.

usually folks put stuff like j/k or lol after a joke. Thought you were one of those mindless homers that try to "punk" any visitors to this board. that really pisses me off. My bad.

No worries, I thought you could tell with the smiley face I placed at the end of my sentence, lol.

ps. I of course meant she was going to accomplish this by baking me some muffins! :)

No worries, I thought you could tell with the smiley face I placed at the end of my sentence, lol.

ps. I of course meant she was going to accomplish this by baking me some muffins! :)

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!

Okay, enough of that. :P

Game time can't come soon enough. I'm bored as hell here at work.

the :P serves the same purpose as a jk or lol

i thought that was a "satisfied by yor mamma" face. i admit i was a little quick with my bash, but it just bugs me that we attack guests sometimes.

i thought that was a "satisfied by yor mamma" face. i admit i was a little quick with my bash, but it just bugs me that we attack guests sometimes.

i'm a little cranky today...i better go back to "lurk" mode.

hahaha a satisfied momma face :clap:

:) 'Ello everyone!

I so want a win today. The Wings would get a boost like none other if they beat Nashville.

GO WINGS!!! :siren:

OK, that made me laugh. B. Muffin, where are you when we need you? :lol:

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!

Okay, enough of that. :P

Game time can't come soon enough. I'm bored as hell here at work.

I'll entertain you, Edi. ;)

Heres my PICTURES from the last time the preds were in detroit

you got some good ones! Thanks for sharing!! :thumbup:

I'm so stressed about this game I'm going to watch 24 to relieve stress. :P Seriously, I'm watching it riiiiggghhhhhh NOW.

:D

Please keep me updated as to the general play of the team- if they're "into the game" etc...

I'm so stressed about this game I'm going to watch 24 to relieve stress. :P Seriously, I'm watching it riiiiggghhhhhh NOW.

Please keep me updated as to the general play of the team- if they're "into the game" etc...

will do, Drake. I hope I can figure out who everyone is, with all the familiar numbers sitting tonight. :(

Edi's here, he's better at commentary than I am, anyway.

will do, Drake. I hope I can figure out who everyone is, with all the familiar numbers sitting tonight. :(

Edi's here, he's better at commentary than I am, anyway.

I hear ya on that one. I'm not going to know who to scream at when I yell at the TV. :angry: Stinkin' injuries.

I'll entertain you, Edi. ;)

Pervert. :lol:

I'll actually need you guys to give me the visuals tonight since it never translates well through the radio feed. Just once, I'd like Ken Kal to say, "Wow, Lang certainly looks lazy out there tonight. And Lilja's a waste of skating gear." :P

But I'll give as much play-by-play as I can. :D

I'm keeping a brown paper bag close at hand, just in case I need to breathe in it. :P