• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/11 GDT: Bruins @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Wings are getting outmuscled. They're going to have to start skating and moving the puck. Just standing around, the Bruins will kill them with their size.

Also, Hasek's stick side is a big concern for me. 90% of the goals he lets in seem to be up and on the stick side. Watch. It's disturbing.

Uh oh, dont you give criticism to hasek. I tried it a efw minutes ago and im still recovering from the whooping i got.....get him boys hahaha

wow, what a s***ty period. detroit loves to play like crap against bad teams, i don't know what it is. i still don't get the hype about kronwall. he's a turnover machine and he's out of possition constantly. schneider and lang both look like s*** as usual (oh, yeah, lilja too). terrible give away by dats and even worse for kronwall rushing for the puck and giving up the 2 on 1. man, i'm just pissed! can you tell? :blink:

Okay, my thoughts here so far:

I get sick of all the Lilja bashing, but good god. Coughing the puck up on the offensive blueline then taking a penalty. Taking a run at a guy (good) but that leading to a 3 on 1 (bad).

Datsyuk looks lost out there. Coughing the puck up on a cutesy move at center ice. He's gotten knocked off the puck with a couple shoves. Not pursuing the puck when the Wings dump it in.

Homer is busting ass as always. Calder looks great. Lang is a floater, but he's starting to use his size again and is hard to move off the puck. Hopefully that'll pay off in the playoffs again.

NBC's lack of replays is driving me nuts. I'd like to see that first goal again. It was shot from a terrible angle. Unless it hit some bodies out front, Dom should've had that one. It was shot from the far side of the faceoff circle along the boards.

And half the time I can't tell what the penalties are. The announcers don't say and we don't get any replays.

Reffing. Ugh. I rarely complain about reffing, but there's been some seriously questionable calls. Like the puck handling one on Dom, or what I'm guessing was a diving call on Homer. Then the non-calls for a high stick Draper took, then another one to Ellis.

Wings are getting outmuscled. They're going to have to start skating and moving the puck. Just standing around, the Bruins will kill them with their size.

Also, Hasek's stick side is a big concern for me. 90% of the goals he lets in seem to be up and on the stick side. Watch. It's disturbing.

yeah but its not like they're sloppy last second effort shots. Did you see Tenkrat's shot?? Hamilton's shot when we were playing he blackhawks?? They've all been near perfect shots. Tenkrat's shot rocked the water bottle, right in under the crossbar. It was a nice shot.

lol hank azaria just got pulled over for reckless zamboni driving... sorry, but its funny because I work at an ice rink driving the zam and that is just a funny thought

wow, what a s***ty period. detroit loves to play like crap against bad teams, i don't know what it is. i still don't get the hype about kronwall. he's a turnover machine and he's out of possition constantly. schneider and lang both look like s*** as usual (oh, yeah, lilja too). terrible give away by dats and even worse for kronwall rushing for the puck and giving up the 2 on 1. man, i'm just pissed! can you tell? :blink:

But I agree with you 100% tonight (as usual) :clap::clap:

lol hank azaria just got pulled over for reckless zamboni driving... sorry, but its funny because I work at an ice rink driving the zam and that is just a funny thought

My 6 year old nephew's goona ride one next weekend. :)

But I agree with you 100% tonight (as usual) :clap::clap:

last i checked, hockey games are three periods.

My 6 year old nephew's goona ride one next weekend. :)

yeah, its sweet because I always get jealous stares through the glass as i ride by

Guest Crymson

Just wait soon as theWings tie and get the lead all these bashers will be singing praises. :D

No doubt true. I'm glad you've learned this isn't the way to go.

No doubt true. I'm glad you've learned this isn't the way to go.

I coach middle school Volleyball and have a nephew who's been playing sports for about 5 years. So it's safe to say I don't tolerate that kinda stuff. Even the bahing gets on my nerves-it gets way outta hand here.

Guest Crymson

last i checked, hockey games are three periods.

I do believe he's being extremely facetious.