• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Bertuzzi on WDFN yesterday

Rate this topic

Great post!

He sounds depressed.

He always sounds like that. Thats the Bertuzzi tone and typical interview. But for all my long standing dislikes for the guy, I sure am excited to see his first game in our jersey. Like finally getting to play with a new toy on Christmas.

He sure is good at giving the 'general average hockey player responses'. He's not a very exciting talker at all. The whole time I was thinking 'jeez man, just answer the question and shut up!' lol

Thanks for posting hockeycrazy3033. :)

Great post!

He sounds depressed.

Really? I thought he sounded genuinely excited about being a part of the Wings. When the interview first began he did sound a little flat but as it wore on he sounded excited about getting out there. And you can see how well he gets on with Naslund, they must have been great mates.

He sure is good at giving the 'general average hockey player responses'. He's not a very exciting talker at all. The whole time I was thinking 'jeez man, just answer the question and shut up!' lol

I think he's been answering the same question from everybody since the trade deadline. Bertuzzi's to the point where he wants his play on the ice to speak for itself.