• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Me eating my crow

Rate this topic

I agree :zzz:

You are such a moron. Constant Bertuzzi trolling and a whole s***load of other crap among other things. You live in BC apparently, so just be a Canucks fan.

Edited by Kp-Wings

This crow dish you speak of,..ive sampled it on occasion...didnt seem to taste all THAT bad. Maybe one day i'll order the full meal. But my waiter, this guy named Holland, just keeps feeding me steak so ive yet to have a reason.

This crow dish you speak of,..ive sampled it on occasion...didnt seem to taste all THAT bad. Maybe one day i'll order the full meal. But my waiter, this guy named Holland, just keeps feeding me steak so ive yet to have a reason.

Here's an early candidate for post of the year...

:lol:

What if he signed Todd Fedoruk? Would you order the crow then? :P

Kp- Nah, it would only be fitting to order the turkey and get knocked out from the tryptophan.

(sorry Todd you know you're my boy but one liners come first!)

Edited by Lou_Siffer

You are such a moron. Constant Bertuzzi trolling and a whole s***load of other crap among other things. You live in BC apparently, so just be a Canucks fan.

man i cant agree more, this guy is a piece of sh*t

I HATE Dom. I think he is lazy in net, doesn't think, and hurts the team a lot. He has been terrific at time this season, but he has been equally terrible at times. If it's not trying to get to a puck before it gets to the redline, it's having trouble deciding if he wants to play the puck behind our net (i.e. dallas game that cost us a goal). If the Wings must resign him, which I am praying Holland can work some more magic and find someone else, I can't see it being very cheap. I just don't like his style of play. And seriously, I think my niece who is 4 can skate better than he can!!

All that being said, he does seem to step up his game in the playoffs. So here's to Dom and 16 wins in the playoffs.

LMAO! I love all of your posts. hahaha

I HATE Dom. I think he is lazy in net, doesn't think, and hurts the team a lot. He has been terrific at time this season, but he has been equally terrible at times. If it's not trying to get to a puck before it gets to the redline, it's having trouble deciding if he wants to play the puck behind our net (i.e. dallas game that cost us a goal). If the Wings must resign him, which I am praying Holland can work some more magic and find someone else, I can't see it being very cheap. I just don't like his style of play. And seriously, I think my niece who is 4 can skate better than he can!!

All that being said, he does seem to step up his game in the playoffs. So here's to Dom and 16 wins in the playoffs.

:huh::unsure:

Hold on, dude. You can't say basically say Hasek sucks your entire post and then end with, "he does seem to step up his game in the playoffs. So here's to Dom and 16 wins in the playoffs."

Just a tad ironic IMO..

His leaving the crease more often than not annoys the hell out of me, but he can't skate any better than your 4-year old niece? That's kinda pushing the drama post button there.

Hasek's personality rubs me the wrong way a bit, but if there's always one thing I respected about him, is that he rarely seems to take time of mentally, he just constantly wants to win, be the best, and such. I like his intense mindset. I try to emualte some of that when I'm exercising or working out, always trying to push harder and such.

Haha, your 98 posts clearly show you havent been around to see some of the threads this season. If it is more to your liking I could start another thread about 'who we will face in the playoffs' or 'why lang is lazy', perhaps and 'Why cant Dats produce in the Playoffs?' Those ought to be a nice relief for ya.

Why not a "Trade Draper Thread" :P