• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Quadnational

Bertuzzi likely out for Game 1

Rate this topic

Untill they drop the puck thursday all the "injury update reports" should be filed under the fiction.

So far the pick-ups are looking pretty good, Calders been playing great and Bert was looking better each game,

but I can't remember when was the last time a trade deadline pick-up actually worked out for the Wings?

Chelios in 1999 would be my pick. It took 3 years, but Chelios accomplished what he was brought here to do: help the team win another Stanley Cup.

I'm sorry, but at this point, the Bert injury is total bull crap for me. He collided with Ozzie, the goalie, and got up played for a while then left the game, now he has a concussion? whatever... Lebda was carried off the ice on a stretcher and was ready to go quicker than this. If Bert wants to be considered tough by me, he better play.

I'm sorry, but at this point, the Bert injury is total bull crap for me. He collided with Ozzie, the goalie, and got up played for a while then left the game, now he has a concussion? whatever... Lebda was carried off the ice on a stretcher and was ready to go quicker than this. If Bert wants to be considered tough by me, he better play.

This is pretty much my sediment right here, let us not forget the injury went to a neck sprain to a slight concussion the next day+Neck Sprain. Now it's just a concussion and yes he played right after the incodent and finished the period. The only reason I could understand him not playing aside from doctor's orders, is if this in anyway effects his back and this re-opning that whole can of worms.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! :scared: Which is it!?!??! And 'Z' I'm going crazy!

To add a little more to the craziness, 1270 is reporting that Bert (and Z) will dress for game one...

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

It's a psychological tactic. :( Making the Flames think they won't have to deal with him. All the while, they are feeding him nothing but Harley motorcycles and showing him video of his mother being beaten by a man in a Flames jersey.

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read..................... :lol::lol::lol:

It is even funnier for me because my Wife is a huge fan of the Flames!

Guest tangstoiggy

Concussion....wow, one more good ,solid ,clean hit the wrong way, and ole Bert could be out the rest of the playoffs. You don;t mess around with concussions, they can be a career ender

Concussion....wow, one more good ,solid ,clean hit the wrong way, and ole Bert could be out the rest of the playoffs. You don;t mess around with concussions, they can be a career ender

classy target a player's injury :clap:

However, the difference in a few days isn't going to make that danger any more or less.

Guest tangstoiggy

classy target a player's injury :clap:

sorry, :( that is not what I was getting at...we all know that this is going to be a pretty physical game and everybody is going to be a target,,,,on both teams... :rolleyes:

Bertuzzi was always one that the Flames would try and shut down when he was with the Nucks, its no different with the Wings...But hey if he is well enough to play, then I guess he can handle hitting and being hit....right

Edited by tangstoiggy

Whoa where have all the so called Bert fans gone now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is pretty much my sediment right here, let us not forget the injury went to a neck sprain to a slight concussion the next day+Neck Sprain. Now it's just a concussion and yes he played right after the incodent and finished the period. The only reason I could understand him not playing aside from doctor's orders, is if this in anyway effects his back and this re-opning that whole can of worms.

I don't thnk this has anything to do with toughness...we don't even know when he really got the concussion. I'm gonna support him. I really don't think he's adding crap to stay out and soak it up. He's been out for a while and still may not be in tip top shape with being out so long. He'll get it together and show us what he can do. It's funny how fast people jump on and off the band wagon!!! Give him a chance...He's played a handful of games, that's it!!!