• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

10/4 Playoff Game Discussion

Rate this topic

Craig Monroe just hit a grand slam w/ 2 outs in the top of the 12th!!!

I hate them too, but this is the best thing for the Wings. These two teams should go to 7 overtime games and destroy each other. Then, the Preds should win (because I think they aren't as good as SJ).

Say yes to mutual destruction.

You know what? I was HONESTLY rooting for the Preds to beat the Sharks, but f*** that. Hartnell has got to be the DIRTIEST player in the league. Words cannot describe how much I hate that guy. The first f-ing game of the playoffs and he takes out one of the Sharks best players. He's a piece of s***. I'm not one to ever wish injury upon any player, but I swear I just WISH someone would give that scumbag prick a taste of his own medicine. He is the lowest of lows. I personally want to meet him one day so I can tell him how much a of dirty, cheap shot, punk ass ***** he is. See how he likes it.

GO SHARKS GO!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

You know what? I was HONESTLY rooting for the Preds to beat the Sharks, but f*** that. Hartnell has got to be the DIRTIEST player in the league. Words cannot describe how much I hate that guy. The first f-ing game of the playoffs and he takes out one of the Sharks best players. He's a piece of s***. I'm not one to ever wish injury upon any player, but I swear I just WISH someone would give that scumbag prick a taste of his own medicine. He is the lowest of lows. I personally want to meet him one day so I can tell how how much a of dirt, cheap shot, punk ass ***** he is. See how he likes it.

GO SHARKS GO!

amen brother

Great game so far in Vancouver. End to end action.

Yeah, this is definitely no sleeper. The power plays are going pretty good too.

And the best part about CBC? The fact that you can get Marty Brodeur in a pizza commercial. Canada is the homeland, people.

You know what? I was HONESTLY rooting for the Preds to beat the Sharks, but f*** that. Hartnell has got to be the DIRTIEST player in the league. Words cannot describe how much I hate that guy. The first f-ing game of the playoffs and he takes out one of the Sharks best players. He's a piece of s***. I'm not one to ever wish injury upon any player, but I swear I just WISH someone would give that scumbag prick a taste of his own medicine. He is the lowest of lows. I personally want to meet him one day so I can tell how how much a of dirt, cheap shot, punk ass ***** he is. See how he likes it.

GO SHARKS GO!

amen brother

great save roberto. Hooking Penalty on Van. 5 ON 3 for Dallas.

Didn't you hear? It's a full-game 5-on-3 for the Stars.

The period's over at GM place. That linesman's call is a joke though... Modano keeps it in, and you call offsides? Sir, the puck must -cross- the blue line to make people off.

Being in the blue is not enough, Mighty Mouse.