• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

fillipula

Rate this topic

Man is this kid impressive or what? He even got a shout out on tsn, something i thought could never happen if you wheren't a north american player. I'm not worried at all about letting lang go if we can develop this kid into what i feel is the obvious role he can play on this team as a second line center.

speaking of Tsn here's his player card

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?i...e=nhl-red_wings

i laughed outloud when i read this one "Flaws Must get stronger in order to withstand the rigors of the NHL game. Will only be average in the goal-scoring department."

you know except for those floodgate inducing first career playoff goals.

Edited by theman19

I found this paragraph kind of funny, I didn't realize Flip was one of our "big guys."

"And it wasn't just the big guys like Johan Franzen and Valtteri Filppula, but it was also the dancers like Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk who helped out by getting on the fore-check."

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/columnists/bob_mckenzie/

Edited by JSchlenske

i honestly don't know who's going to be scratched...

you can't scratch Flip..

Sammy's playing the PP point..

Hudler's awesome...

who ever gets the rope is going to be unlucky

I thought the best part about his goal last nigth was how Mickey was saying that he looked a little nervous out on the ice in his first playoff game. Maybe 1 sec following that statement he scored.

He is playing great this season and i'm sure that the will keep it up.

i honestly don't know who's going to be scratched...

you can't scratch Flip..

Sammy's playing the PP point..

Hudler's awesome...

who ever gets the rope is going to be unlucky

I agree with two of those guys you speak about. no to Fliper and Hudler. I think that we can fill Sammy's role on the PP and I don't think that he is playing all that great.

Man is this kid impressive or what? He even got a shout out on tsn, something i thought could never happen if you wheren't a north american player. I'm not worried at all about letting lang go if we can develop this kid into what i feel is the obvious role he can play on this team as a second line center.

i laughed outloud when i read this one "Flaws Must get stronger in order to withstand the rigors of the NHL game. Will only be average in the goal-scoring department."

I've kind of thought he looks a lot like Hank did when he first came on board a couple of years ago. Wouldn't that be spiffy!?

I've kind of thought he looks a lot like Hank did when he first came on board a couple of years ago. Wouldn't that be spiffy!?

I was just talking to a buddy of mine last night and said the same thing. I think he plays a lot like Hank, the way he can be hard to knock off the puck and what not. Now that he is getting more and more confidence he gets more fun to watch.

Yes. Yes. And yes! :clap:

Check the top of the page everyone - Filppula? Go figure.

The kid was dynamite last night.

I was so proud watching that game with a few friends and seeing him play like it was his 100th playoff game rather his first. I keep saying 1 game does not make this series but what a start!!!!!!!

And imagine that, there wasn't much talk about #51 leading up to this series. Mule, him & Huds were pretty damn close to perfect out there for us. :thumbup::thumbup: