• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

4/16 GDT: The heat's on

Rate this topic

Did I miss something. Why is Forsberg so angry? (Aside from having to play for Nashville)

Because the refs aren't calling opposition players for penalties for touching him/breathing on him/being within 5 feet of him/attempting to stop him from scoring.

Hello guys!

Isn't this just the most wonderful time of the year? Nothing like night after night of entertaining hockey.

So far I am 2-2 tonight when it comes to the teams that I wanted to win. I really do not care who wins the NSH/SJ game, as long as this series goes 6 or 7 games and is a brutally physical series.

Anywho...LETS HOPE FOR SOME LONGER OVERTIME THAN LAST NIGHT!!!

I always forget that Kipper was a shark at one time. :blush:

he was very good there, too, just Nabby was such a stud. When Darryl Sutter left to coach Calgary, the first thing he did was grab Kipper. He knew what he had there. Toskala is very good, as well. SJ's never had a goalie problem.

Guest Tunbo Batman

twatville is really in deep s***, this game could be out of hand if not for numerous lucky saves by voclown.

Edited by Tunbo Batman

yep!

OMG, I JUST got that...yeah...I'm sleep deprived. I thought YOU were losing your mind.

Oh, did you know that Brandon turned Osgood today? I wanted to go out for his birthday on Friday but it was Friday the Datsyuk. That's unlucky. Went to the game Sunday where the Flames faced an amazing Flippula shots. I was really tired, but didn't go to bed until Cleary....

Edited by Offsides