• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Lebda is day to day

Rate this topic

Concussion and an ankle injury.

A little something interesting in this article as well about what Langkow thinks. He's GLAD he punched Lebda. WOW

Langkow was lucky he didn’t get suspended for his sucker-punch to Lebda’s head. The Flames, of course, don’t see it that way. They accused Lebda of a cheap hit, going low to take Langkow’s legs out from under him with his hip. Langkow was glad he punched him.

“I’ m not sure what he was thinking going down like that,’’ Langkow said Sunday morning. “I saw it on the news after. If a guy does that he’s got to expect something to happen. If you just let that slide he’s not going to think twice about doing it again.’’

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/weblog/index..._04.html#248828

A little something interesting in this article as well about what Langkow thinks. He's GLAD he punched Lebda. WOW

It's all relative. You're never going to convince Calgary that the hit wasn't low. They NEED that to justify the stupidity of their players. He'll get his sooner or later.

esteef

WOW. What a jack arse. I can see defending yourself, but that that punch is way to the extreme. Glad to see he feels bad about concussing someone.

Glad to see that Lebda's injury isn't too serious.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Hey Langkow, if you were a man, instead of using your gloves to sucker punch some one, try dropping the gloves and fighting him one-on-one/face-to-face you pansy wuss.

The reason Langqueer didn't fight was because Lebda would have shattered his face :sly:.

Bert's probably pissed at Datsyuk because he called dibs on Phanuef, and then Dats went and schooled him before Bertuzzi got around to it.

haha, doesn't really matter, was awesome seeing phaneuf get hammered! dats, then cleary, now bert. whose next?

Put me down for Quincey over Lebda. Quincey quietly played a very safe, solid game 6. I fear one of Lebda's attempts to take the game into his own hands is going to cost us, sooner or later.

Put me down for Quincey over Lebda. Quincey quietly played a very safe, solid game 6. I fear one of Lebda's attempts to take the game into his own hands is going to cost us, sooner or later.

disagree. quincey played well but we need lebda's speed back there - esp. if we meet the sharks.