• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Official LGW Playoff Picks Game: Round 2

Rate this topic

Edicius, did you snag my avatar from last years playoffs?

No worries if you did, but just curious.

Nah, I actually layered that particular one together myself...but I totally own up to ripping off your idea from last year. :lol:

I just couldn't remember who did it and therefore, couldn't remember who to own up to! :P

NOTICE: If you are going to copy and paste your picks please copy the following example and use it as a guide:

DET/SJ - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

ANA/VAN - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

BUF/NYR - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

NJD/OTT - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

Nah, I actually layered that particular one together myself...but I totally own up to ripping off your idea from last year. :lol:

I just couldn't remember who did it and therefore, couldn't remember who to own up to! :P

No worries, and it looks good. :thumbup:

I just wasn't about to use that same Avatar/Idea because the Wings lost last year.

For me, I always gotta change it up when the boys lose.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I just wasn't about to use that same Avatar/Idea because the Wings lost last year.

Yeah, Edicius, I would greatly appreciate you switching your avatar. :P You can call me a bit superstitious.

DET/SJ - Detroit 4-3.

ANA/VAN - Anaheim 4-2.

BUF/NYR - Buffalo 4-1.

NJD/OTT - Ottawa 4-2.

Yeah, Edicius, I would greatly appreciate you switching your avatar. :P You can call me a bit superstitious.

DET/SJ - Detroit 4-3.

ANA/VAN - Anaheim 4-2.

BUF/NYR - Buffalo 4-1.

NJD/OTT - Ottawa 4-2.

As long as its his avatar (not mine) and made it himself, the new one isn't cursed. :P

NOTICE: If you are going to copy and paste your picks please copy the following example and use it as a guide:

DET/SJ - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

ANA/VAN - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

BUF/NYR - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

NJD/OTT - *Winner Team Name & Series score*

If I remember correctly NFM, your Oilers golf ball was hanging over so much into the cup that I blamed you for the Wings loss since the ball inevitably wouldve fell in!

DET/SJ - San Jose in 5

ANA/VAN - Anaheim in 4

BUFF/NYR - Buffalo in 5

NJD/OTT - New Jersey in 6

Oh, I also have a suggestion! I was thinking after this round, you should have the top i dont know, 5 people or so be able to send their picks to you through PM. That way it makes it fair. Otherwise, if the leaders posted their picks out in the open you'd have everybody behind them doing the math and making their picks accordingly just based on that. Its better if nobody knows what the leaders took. Know what i mean?

If I remember correctly NFM, your Oilers golf ball was hanging over so much into the cup that I blamed you for the Wings loss since the ball inevitably wouldve fell in!

Not barring some crazy Caddy Shack business it wouldn't.

Trust me, my loyalty to the Wings definitely puts me out of the scapegoat category. I was in complete agony until the puck dropped last October.

Oh, I also have a suggestion! I was thinking after this round, you should have the top i dont know, 5 people or so be able to send their picks to you through PM. That way it makes it fair. Otherwise, if the leaders posted their picks out in the open you'd have everybody behind them doing the math and making their picks accordingly just based on that. Its better if nobody knows what the leaders took. Know what i mean?

Unfortunately for some, its a little late for that. I would be willing to do it in the subsequent rounds if everyone else likes this idea.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

lou...sharks in 5?!?! :scared::(

Gotta go with my instincts in that San Jose and Anaheim would run through everybody. i picked Calgary though if it makes ya feel better!

NFM - I just meant for next round and the Finals anyway. This round is too early to bother with doing it that way.

Gotta go with my instincts in that San Jose and Anaheim would run through everybody. i picked Calgary though if it makes ya feel better!

NFM - I just meant for next round and the Finals anyway. This round is too early to bother with doing it that way.

I'm sure I won't forget, but remind me if I do after the second round ends. :sly:

As long as its his avatar (not mine) and made it himself, the new one isn't cursed. :P

There you go. :lol:

Anything of mine that ends up cursed/losing its good luck is usually clothing. It happened to my Zetterberg jersey after Game 3. Right now I'm riding the luck from my Bernie shirt into the 2nd round. :P