Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Here comes the bluster..

Rate this topic

Yeah we sure did.

Btw, your sig is way too big.

Forum Guidelines

Fixed, thanks.

Good, then you are all well aware that Guerin never said: "I can read the Wings like a book."

The point of the article was he has experience (maybe a little gamesmanship in the interviews), and the skillset to be effective in the playoffs. Towards the end of the article it clearly intimated that he needed to pick-up his game and do what he was brought here to do. Bring grit, experience, and most importantly, score goals.

Fixed, thanks.

Good, then you are all well aware that Guerin never said: "I can read the Wings like a book."

The point of the article was he has experience (maybe a little gamesmanship in the interviews), and the skillset to be effective in the playoffs. Towards the end of the article it clearly intimated that he needed to pick-up his game and do what he was brought here to do. Bring grit, experience, and most importantly, score goals.

Eh I didn't like the fact that he said the Wings played the same that they always have..and Ron's comments were a bit annoying.

Anyways, you didn't have to take out your entire picture sig. You could have just resized it..but it looks better now. ;)

Oh, I forget with my bad memory, now many cups have the sharks had now?

They may very well win the cup this year, but to say such things is designed to "get into the head", if it is indeed true.

Say such things to Gordie Howe or Stevie. Yea, they were consistent too.

My original prediction on this series was Sharks in six ( that's not a bash on the Wings, I think the Sharks will win the Cup this year). After game one, I don't think it's unreasonable at all to say Sharks in five.