• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Here comes the bluster..

Rate this topic

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

But I thought the regular season doesn't matter now? You really need to make up your mind. Either the regular season matters, in which case the season series speaks for itself, or the regular season doesn't matter, in which case the number of points doesn't matter.

Which is it?

Obviously you have trouble reading our posts, and your own. WE dont think the regular season matters. Now YOU however, obviously do considering your broken record season series bulls***. So obviously if your gonna use regular season stats, so are we. Man you're a smart one! ;):lol:

But I thought the regular season doesn't matter now? You really need to make up your mind. Either the regular season matters, in which case the season series speaks for itself, or the regular season doesn't matter, in which case the number of points doesn't matter.

Which is it?

just making a point, i think youre quoting other people's arguments and using them against people that didnt post that argument, just cause one guy said the reg season didnt matter, its not everyone saying it, and prove me wrong, but i dont think superstar was one of the ones claiming the reg season didnt matter.

Ok, maybe my memory is a little foggy, so correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't this the same sharks team that was on fire at the beginning of the season (when they had their way with us), but struggled a lot at the end of the regular season. So, they dispatched Nashville without too much trouble, look at our regular season record against Nashville. I don't think that proves anything. I keep hearing the same thing "if the Sharks play a physical game, they'll take the series", isn't that what everyone kept saying about Calgary?

No, this is the Sharks team that was on fire at the beginning of the season, hit a bit of a lull in February, and then ended the season with the best March of any team in the league...

No, this is the Sharks team that was on fire at the beginning of the season, hit a bit of a lull in February, and then ended the season with the best March of any team in the league...

HAHAHA Oooooh nooooo, not the best MARCH!!! OH GOD NOOO! HELP US! :lol::lol:

Man you just keep diggin the hole deeper. :lol:

But weren't you guys claiming that the Pred were better than Anaheim when talking about your weaker division? So which is it? Were they great or weren't they. Can't have it both ways.

Your contradictions are starting to pile up. Better get some hip boots...

Right, and that had nothing to do with the way the Sharks completely shut them down.

Is that going to be your excuse when the Wings lose in 5? "But we played like crap!!" Guess what, that's what great teams do. They make good teams look like crap...

Kinda have to, since it seems to not be getting thru...

Cheechoo is lazy and he sucks. Guerin is lazy and he sucks.

You are witty.. hip boots.. I get it.. becuase the contradictions are like some sort of matter that is actually piling up, thus boots are required to keep your feet clean.

Thornton punches cops.

You had a better first round.. we had a better first round.. your division was weak.. our division was weak.. Hasek is old.. Hasek is awesome.. Calgary sucks.. Calgary is awesome.. Nashville sucks.. Nashville is awesome.. San Jose fans don't even know what icing is.. Detroit can't sell out for the playoffs..

I'm so confused.. how do we figure out who the better team is? Some sort of tie breaker is required. Any ideas?

You are witty.. hip boots.. I get it.. becuase the contradictions are like some sort of matter that is actually piling up, thus boots are required to keep your feet clean.

Thornton punches cops.

You had a better first round.. we had a better first round.. your division was weak.. our division was weak.. Hasek is old.. Hasek is awesome.. Calgary sucks.. Calgary is awesome.. Nashville sucks.. Nashville is awesome.. San Jose fans don't even know what icing is.. Detroit can't sell out for the playoffs..

I'm so confused.. how do we figure out who the better team is? Some sort of tie breaker is required. Any ideas?

Why don't we start with stanley cup rings :lol: and then you can point to the fact we finished first :yowza: and we also owned Nashville this year :siren:

Hey UWO winger you don't happen to root for the Knights do you? we are hanging on by a thread!

Thornton punches cops.

ummm..... ummmmm....... :unsure: I think I got it! Lets play the games and see who's better? :yowza:

HAHAHA Oooooh nooooo, not the best MARCH!!! OH GOD NOOO! HELP US! :lol::lol:

Man you just keep diggin the hole deeper. :lol:

can someone help this guy? I think he hit the laughing gas a little early today...

WE dont think the regular season matters.

really, then why do you guys keep crowing about the number of points the Wings had in the regular season? One more contradiction for the pile...

really, then why do you guys keep crowing about the number of points the Wings had in the regular season? One more contradiction for the pile...

If you would have quoted my ENTIRE post you would have got the answer to your question. We only started spouting regular season stats after you(for like the 10th time) started spewing your regular season stats. So what, you think you're gonna keep saying s*** about the regular season and we're just gonna keep quite. No, obviously if your gonna go there, so will we. Simple as that. And s*** son, I dont need laughing gas as long as I have your posts to read. :lol: Pure comedy. :lol: Watch out for those San Jose "MARCH KILLERS" Sharks. HAHAHA

Ok so the regular season doesn't mean squat right now. Right now we are playing for :stanley:. We are chasing our 11th :stanley:, 4th in the last 10 years. Our starting goaltender won 1 with us and he is trying to go for :stanley: again. Whatever happens in the next 7 games happens, we feel here at LGW that :stanley: misses the Motor City and he would like to make a return home very soon. The Sharks should be a good test, however Wings in 6.

So a double OT game and two one goals games against the preds, looks like the sharks didn't beat the preds as bad as you make it sound. Meanwhile in the red wings first round against the eighth seed they won 4-1, 3-1, 5-1 and had a double OT game to eliminate the flames, doesn't look like the wings had too tough of a time with the flames where you sem to think they really struggled. My guess as to the games you watched were the 3 games in calgary. Where calgary was the best home team in the NHL this year. So you watched the wings lose two games that were close and hard fought battles, completely missed the games in Detroit where the wings made the flames look like a high school JV team and then you saw the wings win in 2OT and that is the basis of what you think the wings are in the playoffs. So congrats you watched two games where the wings didnt bring their A game and then the elimination game which more times than not the team that is on the brink of elimination plays as good as they possibly can which still wasn't enough to beat the wings.......

Ok so the regular season doesn't mean squat right now. Right now we are playing for :stanley:. We are chasing our 11th :stanley:, 4th in the last 10 years. Our starting goaltender won 1 with us and he is trying to go for :stanley: again. Whatever happens in the next 7 games happens, we feel here at LGW that :stanley: misses the Motor City and he would like to make a return home very soon. The Sharks should be a good test, however Wings in 6.

i dont get it, there are gaping holes in your post.... :P

THis is good news im glad the Sharks are taking us lightly. You know what happens to teams who take other teams lightly lol

The bad news is the Sharks aren't taking the WIngs lightly.

This is a strawman that makes no sense. I am surprised so many Red Wing fans have bought into this BS. Both teams have no doubt thoroughly scouted out the other team. That's what professional teams in all sports do in the playoffs.

Wait. Are you saying my team isn't preparing properly for this series? How dare you!! You are obviously disrespecting my team.

Gimme a break.

Edited by EasyMark

Why don't you just state it, "DETROIT RED WINGS, 2007 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!"

There...! :D

Now the curse is on.

Now the curse is on.

damn your curses and reverse psychology, im not falling it for :ph34r:

Now the curse is on.

Not if a Sharks fan says it. :D

The bad news is the Sharks aren't taking the WIngs lightly.

This is a strawman that makes no sense. I am surprised so many Red Wing fans have bought into this BS. Both teams have no doubt thoroughly scouted out the other team. That's what professional teams in all sports do in the playoffs.

Wait. Are you saying my team isn't preparing properly for this series? How dare you!! You are obviously disrespecting my team.

Gimme a break.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, but are you honestly saying that Guerin's comments were in no way taking the Wings lightly or a knock against the team?

Guerin's words were honest.

He simply stated that the Wings understand their weaknesses. He's impying that it's pretty obvious that Detroit knows what SJ will find on video.

Hey, Bay Area fans have the 49ers. Winners of 5 Super Bowl rings. We understand that the team still has the same color scheme in their uniforms and the same fan base over the years...BUT there are different players behind those numbers and we expect NOTHING special from the new guys come playoff time.

He respects the Wings.

He simply stated that the Wings understand their weaknesses. He's impying that it's pretty obvious that Detroit knows what SJ will find on video.

Hey, Bay Area fans have the 49ers. Winners of 5 Super Bowl rings. We understand that the team still has the same color scheme in their uniforms and the same fan base over the years...BUT there are different players behind those numbers and we expect NOTHING special from the new guys come playoff time.

He respects the Wings.

I don't know even know how to respond to this.

Wow

I will say this, I am starting to miss the majority of the Calgary fans.

He respects the Wings.

Yeah, because the way he said that showed that he respects them :rolleyes: He said they always play the same way, making reference to the playoffs. What he obviously didn't pay attention to, was that the Wings ARE playing differently already these playoffs, so his line of "they always play the same way" shows how much he actually paid attention to them so far.

I don't know even know how to respond to this.

Wow

Wow what?

If you play for the Oakland A's and you are coming to play the Tigers. Would you not sit and go over a scouting report on the pitcher's tendencies and skills? Would you not also look for ways to beat him? If you didn't, you'd be crazy!

Billy Guerin is simply implyig that he might know ways to beat Detroit, but Detroit already knows what he's thinking. Good teams scout themselves to find their own weaknesses.

Guerin respects the Wings. We all do!

Guest nutz2u

This is too funny.Everytime I see Wilson I remember the '98 playoffs and that dips*** rubbing his daddys bubblegum card thinking it would help the Caps beat the Wings. We all know what happened :champs:

WAIT!!!! I think we all need to take a visit back to the thread where all the Wings fans were kissing the Sharks fans asses. Ofcourse the series has not started yet and they already start talking poop. San Hose is big, fast and can score! Whoopty Doo!!! San Jose raped us in the Regular season. Hippity Dippty!!! Who Cares! The wings are an excellent team. Proven it all year. Even when everyone said we would struggle to get in the playoffs. We finished first. Everyone says the Sharks will take this series, seems a little similar. It will be a hard fought series with some good games, if the Sharks can hold up to their expectations. Just as long as the San Hose ass kissing thread and time is done I am happy!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what?

If you play for the Oakland A's and you are coming to play the Tigers. Would you not sit and go over a scouting report on the pitcher's tendencies and skills? Would you not also look for ways to beat him? If you didn't, you'd be crazy!

Billy Guerin is simply implyig that he might know ways to beat Detroit, but Detroit already knows what he's thinking. Good teams scout themselves to find their own weaknesses.

Guerin respects the Wings. We all do!

I don't think you're getting the point of my post. Of course I would scout the other team, but that wasn't what I was responding to.

Sidenote: I don't like the Tigers. I'm a Brewers Fan. I'm from Green Bay, WI.