• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

good old war: coney island

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

i'm going to see them w/the gaslight anthem on wednesday. i'm stoked.

gaslight anthem: we came to dance

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Yea, definently better than their second cd. they changed their sound sooo much since their first cd.

My wife concurs, though I definitely favor 'A Beautiful Lie' over their first album. Just grabbed me more than the first album. One thing my wife and I agree on, though - they're s*** live. Saw 'em in NYC maybe a couple years ago. One of the worst shows I've ever been to. Could barely tell one song from another, just came out as...noise. Unfortunate. The one plus was that I got to see Men, Women & Children and Cobra Starship open for them.

As for what I'm listening to right now:

Panic! At The Disco, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies"

Been forevvvvvvvvvvveeer since I listened to Live.

I rarely do anymore either, and a lot of modern music today just doesn't do it for me. But there are a few songs or performances that just really stand out. Live's Unplugged gig is one of them. I like a lot of the unplugged deal's MTV did back in the 90s.

What I am listening to now...

Guest Shoreline

Hah. I loved Moby's Bourne Identity theme, SWF. And I'm not a usual Moby fan, either, besides his Porcelain song remixed by Rob Dougan (for the 15 Minutes Soundtrack). There's only one I found on Youtube, and the quality isn't that fantastic, but I do have the song itself to upload somewhere if you want it:

As for what I've been listening to lately:

Lordi - Blood Red Sandman

Metallica - One

Funker Vogt - Zeit

Combichrist - Today I Woke To The Rain of Blood

My wife concurs, though I definitely favor 'A Beautiful Lie' over their first album. Just grabbed me more than the first album. One thing my wife and I agree on, though - they're s*** live. Saw 'em in NYC maybe a couple years ago. One of the worst shows I've ever been to. Could barely tell one song from another, just came out as...noise. Unfortunate. The one plus was that I got to see Men, Women & Children and Cobra Starship open for them.

As for what I'm listening to right now:

Panic! At The Disco, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies"

Really? From youtube vids, they dont sound half bad, it just seems like Jared only likes to sing part of the songs. I do like A Beautiful Lie as well, just the first cd, IMO, is better.

Janes Addiction- Been Caught Stealing live

Really? From youtube vids, they dont sound half bad, it just seems like Jared only likes to sing part of the songs. I do like A Beautiful Lie as well, just the first cd, IMO, is better.

Entirely possible that we just hit a really badly mixed show or something then. I have some live recordings from them where they sound much better, but I was surprised when the openers sounded nice and crisp...and 30 Seconds was stuck with so much distortion.

And for what I'm listening to now...

Ben Folds, "In Between Days".

Guest Shoreline

Culture Kultür - Lost Ideals (Final Destiny)

Tactical Sekt - Chosen One

Deadstar Assembly - Where the Beauty Ends

Guest Shoreline

Wow.. I had been looking for that song for years (could only find a small portion of it which I still have), and even tried some PSMPlay tool to put that track on my hard drive from the NHL 99 game (it was pretty scratched up since 10 years ago I didn't really take good care of my games) and had no luck. Nice find SWF.. gonna try vixy and all the tools I can find to convert this FLV over to mp3. :)

I also loved the Faceoff 98 (Sony) track, which I also failed to get tracks from:

And from NHL 98 (EA)

Oh, and just for fun, the old Habs post-goal theme song used from a few years ago: