• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

Nine Inch Nails "The Wretched" And All That Could Have Been live

It didnt turn out the way you wanted it too

nooooo it didnt turn out quite the way that you wanted it NOW!

That song is soooooo hate filled its awesome.

weakerthans: left and leaving

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by hallelujahlogic

As much as some would say PHM was emo I have to say whatever you call it, it's certainly a classic.

If PHM is emo, than what does that make The Fragile?

Pop-punk emo bands have given emo a bad rap, but NIN have always been on the dark/emo side, yet they sure as hell know how to put on a rock show!

REO Speedwagon- Take It On the Run

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

weakerthans: civil twilight

Nine Inch Nails "The Wretched" And All That Could Have Been live

It didnt turn out the way you wanted it too

nooooo it didnt turn out quite the way that you wanted it NOW!

That song is soooooo hate filled its awesome.

That is one of my absolute favorite live albums ever.

That is one of my absolute favorite live albums ever.

The Day the World Went Away is without a doubt the best song on that album. The drums are soo epic.

Say what you want about Bryan Adams, the man can sing (could sing)

Nine Inch Nails: Leaving Hope

This is without a doubt the BEST instrumental I have ever heard from anyone (minus orchestras of course). I like NIN because Trent can write some kickass industrial rock, as well as some of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard. Leaving Hope and A Warm Place are IMO two of Nine Inch Nails best tracks ever.

As you can tell, I have been on a Nine Inch Nails kick lately, but thats probably because I am not digging the new U2 cd all that much and have nothing new to listen to.

Anyway, I recommend everyone listen to Leaving Hope atleast once.

Solid tune. Although, "Sun in an Empty Room" is probably my fave from them.

i like "aside" and "the reasons" the best. and "my favourite chords".

haha..i like a lot by them.

"sun in an empty room" is pretty great. in fact, i'll listen to it now, for you!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />