• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

If you're in need of some pump up music......

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest Shoreline

Run Level Zero - KADO

Front Line Assembly - Silent Ceremony

Lordi - Would You Love A Monsterman

Im usually not into any "Indie" bands, but the way this band uses the guitar is how I imagine a guitar should be used. I got an effects pedal that can duplicate the "shimmering" effect, mainly for how Edge of U2 used it, but I am glad to see that other bands know how to use, what is in my opinion, the coolest guitar effect. Long story short, Great song.

Although, the singers voice gets kinda dull after a while, it is a nice break from the stuff I usually listen to.

Edited by Lidstromrules16

Guest Shoreline

This may tarnish my image forever, but listening to LA. Guns - Over the Edge..

Was listening to it on an 80s metal streaming radio station, thought it was Rush at first, then looked up the lyrics and was like uh oh..

Guest Shoreline
Change (in the house of flies) - Deftones

Great sexy time song.

The Kovenant - The Perfect End

Lacuna Coil - Daylight Dancer

Not only is the song win, but the video is too, utilizing the best FF games and some great scenes from them. Too bad it didn't include my favorite FF character of all time (Beatrix).

Great sexy time song.

The Kovenant - The Perfect End

Lacuna Coil - Daylight Dancer

Not only is the song win, but the video is too, utilizing the best FF games and some great scenes from them. Too bad it didn't include my favorite FF character of all time (Beatrix).

I didn't know you were a FF fan. FFIX is probably my all time favorite game.

Anyway, I'm currently listening to King Rat by Modest Mouse (Heath Ledger directed the music video for it)