• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

GAME 2 (4/28): Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Did you guys hear that interview? Dan Cleary is my new favorite player. :clap:

Cheers to Cleary! Once again kicking the team in the ass to get 'em goin'!

esteef

Indeed....I second this emotion.

Did you watch the game? The Sharks got lucky to go up 2-0. After that theWings EARNED their luck.

Word.

We've dominated play for most of this series thus far. We didn't have the goals in game 1 to show for it, but this time things were different -- thankfully.

And here I am thinking the Wings won that game, silly me. Apparently, the Sharks beat themselves. Nevermind the Wings playing the way they did against Calgary, and not even a full effort from the guys yet IMO. The guys can only get better, and I think coming back and winning the game in the 3rd period like that gave them a huge confidence boost.

what a come back!! i was pretty deflated after the quick two goals from san jose and was secretly (i would never dare post this on here :P ) ready to concede the game and probably the series. but the wings did us proud and battled back. we really need to get a lot more traffic in front of nabokov. see what happens when we do (see: datsyuk goal). the shark tank will be tough, but i hope we can at least split there. anyway, i'm so happy i don't have to wallow in another loss and probable early playoff exit until monday. this is a series now!

oh, and we need to quit already with the giveaways! 24 again this game. i know this has been a trend all year, but it's something that needs to be addressed immediately. and surprisingly lidstrom was one of our bigger culprits. has hasn't been very solid so far this series, i know he'll bounce back, but he needs to be huge in san jose.