• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Transfer agreement with Russia to be signed this week.

Rate this topic

This was supposed to happen last summer. Considering how quickly that went up in flames, don't rule out yet another problem that prevents it from being signed.

I would like something to get done though. These drama situations like Malkin could now be easily avoided if a transfer agreement is signed.

This was supposed to happen last summer. Considering how quickly that went up in flames, don't rule out yet another problem that prevents it from being signed.

I would like something to get done though. These drama situations like Malkin could now be easily avoided if a transfer agreement is signed.

This has no bearing on Grigs I don't believe right? He is a free agent I believe so I believe he can do as he wishes...

This has no bearing on Grigs I don't believe right? He is a free agent I believe so I believe he can do as he wishes...

It still does. He is still property of the Wings. He's not a UFA, so it's not his choice to go wherever he wants.

It still does. He is still property of the Wings. He's not a UFA, so it's not his choice to go wherever he wants.

No, I think the point was that Grigorenko will be a free agent in Russia after this season, his current contract being up. The transfer agreement applies to players who are still under contract to their Russian teams. As a free agent in Russia, there's nothing they can do to prevent him from leaving, agreement or no agreement.

No, I think the point was that Grigorenko will be a free agent in Russia after this season, his current contract being up. The transfer agreement applies to players who are still under contract to their Russian teams. As a free agent in Russia, there's nothing they can do to prevent him from leaving, agreement or no agreement.

Oh is he? Heh, never knew that. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, that was my point..thanks