• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BlakChamber

Game 5 GDT: Wings and Sharks 5/5/2007

Rate this topic

I still have a very strong feeling well win this game - all of our big guns look to be having a good game - but we need to get more quality chances and less time looking for the perfect pass.

:thumbup: Everybody need's to calm down there's still 40 minute's to play in this game , plenty of time to get back in it.

LOL nice we lose schenider which means we now get more of a dose of samuelsson on the point on the powerplay LOL.....were so screwed , WTF is babock's obsession with samuelsson, he sucks .......will lebda be ready for game 6 ??

Ken Kal said lebda may be back for game 6

schnieder has a broken arm for sure. did you see how quickly he stopped playing and went right to the bench? why do bad things happen to good teams?!?!?!?!

I was thinking the same thing. That or a separated shoulder. Let's hope for the best though :(

But I'm certain that the amount of negativity last game (myself included through the 2nd) helped the team win. We need to keep calling the game and series for the Sharks, and then we'll comeback strong.

But I'm certain that the amount of negativity last game (myself included through the 2nd) helped the team win. We need to keep calling the game and series for the Sharks, and then we'll comeback strong.

:thumbdown: not cool.