• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BlakChamber

Game 5 GDT: Wings and Sharks 5/5/2007

Rate this topic

Wow. Is there another feed besides Versus??? Why even have a commentary on the game. Why dont they just have the camera focused on the Versus guys sucking off all the San Jose players on the bench.

:scared: Dude, stop painting a disgusting picture. :scared:

We have the sharks where we want them guys. Do'nt worry, we'll play harder in the second.

the sharks will too

"give them nothing, and take from them everything"

Sharks are in game 7 mode

I believe!

Edited by spaMgobLiN

hard to enjoy home ice when the joe is half empty

The JLA looks pretty full today..

Anyways..let's all relax and regroup!

Second period is ours. The Wings were playing great the first 5 minutes up until the Sharks scored.

Time for them to get it together and do their thing!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Schneids must have a broken bone.. otherwise i dont think that the doctor would already say that he is done for the whole game

Bert must have been reading the LGW thread, lazy and sucks last night, cause hes the best forward out there right now, and he's handling the puck very well transitioning from one direction to the other...

we need to capitalize on Guerin being out, check the hell outta the Sharks in the center ice, and eliminate 2 players.....thornton and grier, you eliminate grier and it probably wont be coming in so fast.

seems like the wings just wont hit grier...at least give it a shot, even if you dont knock him down you might get him off the puck.

damn@schneider out....

LETS GO WINGS!

pull up your socks boys, it wasnt a good goal scored against you, so ignore it and start working for some goals, not just playing D.

Seeing the replays of the San Jose goal makes me even more pissed off. That is NOT playoff goaltending. That's a preseason mistake.

I agree i am soo pissed off, Hasek should have had that goal with out a doubt. There wasnt even a deflection. Ugghh Dom show us why your'e called the Dominator pleaseeeeeee!

The JLA looks pretty full today..

Anyways..let's all relax and regroup!

Second period is ours. The Wings were playing great the first 5 minutes up until the Sharks scored.

Time for them to get it together and do their thing!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

lol no offense reem but if the seats behind each net, count the empty seats, if the joe is pretty full, then i didnt realize how bad its gotten

Definitely one of the most brutal goals of the playoffs. Still, he's gonna come back and play well.

Yeah, he will, but when is he going to have a good start to a game?? I still havent seen one yet. I know hell likely have an awesome finish to the game, but what if we lose by ONE goal? He simply cant be letting in goals like that. Hes making it WAY TOO EASY on a team that is good enough not to need the easy goals.

Two primary reason I see that the Sharks are dominating play thus far; first, strong defensive support from forwards, and trapping up the neutral zone -- but the biggest reason isn't the most obvious, but it's something that's been true of every game, because in the first period the Sharks managed to deflect play away from the middle and along the boards. No matter what, they refused to battle the Wings in the middle - where the Wings would surely have killed them, and made them look weak.

Watch the puck action in the next period. If the Wings manage to keep the battles in the open, watch the momentum shift toward the Wings. If the Sharks manage to keep it along the boards, they will continue to dominate, both zone and puck possession.

The commentators on NBC had it right about Bert though, even though he's playing well, he needs to crash the net. The wings were looking too cutesy out there. I'm sure they're getting hammered about that.

Yeah, he will, but when is he going to have a good start to a game?? I still havent seen one yet. I know hell likely have an awesome finish to the game, but what if we lose by ONE goal? He simply cant be letting in goals like that. Hes making it WAY TOO EASY on a team that is good enough not to need the easy goals.

I agree completely. Hasek has to cut the bulls*** right out. He's been big but if he kills the team with a softie it doesn't mean s***.

Sorry, but they were just all over every god damn Sharks player. They got one cheap goal and suddenly they are the gods of all things hockey.

It could be worse, ;) We could have Don Cherry commentating on how bad those pesky Red Wing Euro's suck. :ph34r::P

It could be worse, ;) We could have Don Cherry commentating on how bad those pesky Red Wing Euro's suck. :ph34r::P

Touche!

however Bert might not have got a shot on that late period shift, but if i remember right there were three sharks collapsing in on him....and knowing that theyre blocking EVERYTHING the wings are throwing at the net, im assuming he knew it would be a wasted shot, perhaps deflect bak behind him leaving an odd man rush

Edited by Wingsor

schnieder has a broken arm for sure. did you see how quickly he stopped playing and went right to the bench? why do bad things happen to good teams?!?!?!?!