• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jiri the man

I have to tell the truth.

Rate this topic

I also admit I was scared, but I thought that the Wings could pull it off. I still do.

My original prediction was Wings in 7, but I think I'm going with Wings in 6 now. I can't help but think of the Calgary series.

Both teams are going to be desperate. I may be in for another night of high blood pressure and frustration, and then hopefully, like game 4, euphoria.

Man I never said this series was over ,by no means do I believe that.I have been a Red Wings (hockey) fan for 45 years,I never say its over till it's over.

I did say I respect the Sharks and I don't believe that they will lose their cool in game 6,we will have to fight for a win come game time.

Man I never said this series was over ,by no means do I believe that.I have been a Red Wings (hockey) fan for 45 years,I never say its over till it's over.

I did say I respect the Sharks and I don't believe that they will lose their cool in game 6,we will have to fight for a win come game time.

I agree,but if they come out hitting and throwing them selves all over the place instead of playing smart hockey the Wings will make them pay.They are like traped rats though and that can be scary.

all we need is a solid first period out of dom and Nick and we will be seeing handshakes at the end.

Now, tomorrow I will bet a case of beer that the first goal will be important if the wings get it, a fast goal by the wings may break the any spirit they have.

If San Jose scores first, well based on this series im not sure if that will help or hurt them, but I dont see them blowing 2 goals game six.

In the end this series isn't because San Jose blew it, its because the Detroit Red Wings for the first time in 5 years have what they need to win a game no matter what happens, even going down by 2 goals. GO RED WINGS!!!!

To sharks fan, calm down and heres a gift

IPB Image

I have a weird feeling Game 6 will be similar to the Calgary series. I think the Sharks will come out like crazy early, but the Wings will settle down and control play. The Red Wings will need another solid outing from the 13-40-96 line and clearing the puck out of their own zone will be essential with all the injuries on defense. I hope the Red Wings come out and play hard for 60 minutes because anything can happen in Game 7, even if it is at JLA. The Wings have established themselves as the better, hungrier, more-determined team and now they just need to seal the deal.

Guest MrSandMan

I think Wings tore apart Nabokov and made him feel more human than human. Dom will be the main factor in our win or loss.

this is remnicent of the 2002 wcf's, http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2002...s?series=coldet

wings won game 1, avs 2, wings 3, avs 4 & 5, wings 6 & 7

Its not over until its over.

I agree with the it's not over thing

But the comparison, well those were 2 different teams, 4 seasons ago. We can't compare this year to results in the past

Go wings go!