• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 6 (5/7) GDT: Red Wings @ Sharks (LIVE)

Rate this topic

chelly channelling lindsay lohan with that tan in a can??

That's what I've been saying all damn game! lol. I wonder if he owns a pair of Ugg boots and a jean skirt to go with his sexy bronze...

Glad to oblige. :D

Me, I'm just holding my bottle of beer for dear life, trying to calm myself down... :P

you and me both kid, you and me both..

ass cheeks are sore from gripping the couch.

right hand is sore from clenching beers.

ive been to several games the first coming in 1997 i went to a couple that year and the wings won the cup that year

i went to a couple games in 1998 and they won the cup that year and i never went to a game since then till 02 and they won the cup that year and i havent been to a game since then untill this year(back in jauary vs nashville) and well the wings are half way there to the cup this year.

ok to sum it up the years ive been to games they won the cup and the years i havent been they lost.

lets hope my luck works this year!

Here comes the shutout

I remember my first shutout.

What, are you new? Never say that word. Just a little Hockey 101 for you, regardless of if it happens or not.

sorry, that last picture was WAY bigger than I thought.

Maybe some reverse Mojo is in order. My sig is handing this game to the Wings.

It's been a pleasure having you hang around on this board. Keep comming around and representing your team!!! :clap:

EEK! NAKED RAT!

Still infinitely cuter than those hairless cats, though. Those are just pure evil in feline form...which I guess is kind of redundant. :P

3:35 left in the 3rd. I need a paper bag to breathe into. Or more beer. I'm not picky.

EEK! NAKED RAT!

Still infinitely cuter than those hairless cats, though. Those are just pure evil in feline form...which I guess is kind of redundant. :P

3:35 left in the 3rd. I need a paper bag to breathe into. Or more beer. I'm not picky.

I need my grandmother's BP meds!