• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Defenseman13

So you hosers won. Now then.....

Rate this topic

Great series, and I'm glad I found this forum. I cna't imagine the bedlam and hatred going down in the other choices of forums.

I shake all of your hands the way the players do on the ice, since what is a hockey fan if he can't follow the same protocol?

THe team with the bigger heart and better talent won.

Period.

NOW!!!!!

SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!

You are now my team for the playoffs.

You MUST beat the Ducks. DO not let this be a Duck/Ottawa bore fest. And don't let those Ducks win for pete's sake.

Do it. Take care of business.

We're leaving the house over here, going to tthe bar, as Wings fans and Sharks fans to share a toast.

Big game guys, congratulations, and well done.

DONT STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You are now my team for the playoffs.

You MUST beat the Ducks. DO not let this be a Duck/Ottawa bore fest. And don't let those Ducks win for pete's sake.

We're leaving the house over here, going to tthe bar, as Wings fans and Sharks fans to share a toast.

Big game guys, congratulations, and well done.

Scoot over and make room for me on this bandwagon. It's a good one. I want for the Sharks, at the very least, to be able to say that they were beaten by both the number one seed in the WC, in addtion to the Western Conference Champions, if not the winners of the Stanley Cup.

Great series, the Winged Wheel is now solidly on the Road to the Cup.

Aim wisely...

IPB Image

Seriously.

I'm taking a break for a bit, but I will be back for Game 1.

Because this the most knowledgeable, classy board I've yet to see.

Get them Ducks!!!!!!!!!

Let's get that Photoshop thread going again too.

Great series overall. I looked at this the exact same way you guys did. If San Jose beat us, they were my team for the remainder of the playoffs.

Its duck hunting time.

who you callin' a hoser? take off eh! :P

seriously, it's been great having you sharks fans (most of you anyway) around here.

i do hope you'll stay not only for the rest of the playoffs but that you may actually

become a regular contributor and potential supporter (some of you already have) of

LGW. thanks for setting a great example and know that your presence made a difference.

It's been a pleasure to have you guys around here for this round (including your rats this past game, D13 :P). Once the initial shell-shock subsides, make sure you find your way back to these parts; you've got a home here. :D

The always classy Drew Remenda (who used to do color commentary for the Sharks before moving up to Hockey Night in Canada, and who came back for the last couple of games of this series) said that the best team won tonight, and I have to agree. I think the wings just played the best game of the series. Hasek earned that shut-out.

If the Wings play the way they did tonight the Ducks won't be a problem.

Congrats, guys.

You guys have been classy the whole way through. LGW's a better place for having civilized members of other teams' faithful here.

You all are welcome at LGW any time.

Seriously.

I'm taking a break for a bit, but I will be back for Game 1.

Because this the most knowledgeable, classy board I've yet to see.

Get them Ducks!!!!!!!!!

Let's get that Photoshop thread going again too.

You guys are more than welcome to stick around, and hopefully you guys stay around for next season too. It was a hard fought series and I have a lot of respect for the Sharks and their fans. Seriously, stick around, you guys are great contributors.

I'm looking forward to next year..Maybe i'll just stay and chat throughout this postseason as well as next season and you guys can be my secondary team. Though I am a die hard Sharks fan so they always come first. But you guys are by far the classiest bunch I have ever met and a great representation of the red wings fan base.

Edited by SJCheechoo14

Its been a real pleasure having you guys on our boards. Keep wearing the Teal and rooting for the Red! I don't mean to sound overconfident, but the Sharks are a FAR better and complete team than the Ducks.

If you could have stayed strong down low and across the boards and kept the shooting lanes non exhistant like games 1, the Wings wouldn't have had a chance. With that said, I doubt the Ducks can come close. Welcome aboard the Bandwagon. Feel free to put some of your statesmen in their place!

I've read a lot of sharks fans posting on here about how classy the LGW guys have been, and I have to do the same for them. You guys have been a great group of fans, and your team was a formidable, classy opponent. Thanks for being great fans of hockey. as to the subject of this thread, I hope we can make you guys proud by kicking duck ass ;)

Great series, and I'm glad I found this forum. I cna't imagine the bedlam and hatred going down in the other choices of forums.

I shake all of your hands the way the players do on the ice, since what is a hockey fan if he can't follow the same protocol?

THe team with the bigger heart and better talent won.

Period.

NOW!!!!!SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!You are now my team for the playoffs.

We're leaving the house over here, going to tthe bar, as Wings fans and Sharks fans to share a toast.Big game guys, congratulations, and well done.

Scoot over and make room for me on this bandwagon. It's a good one. I want for the Sharks, at the very least, to be able to say that they were beaten by both the number one seed in the WC, in addtion to the Western Conference Champions, if not the winners of the Stanley Cup. Great series, the Winged Wheel is now solidly on the Road to the Cup.

Aim wisely...

Gotta love Sharks Fans!! :P Thanks guys, hope to see y'all around some more. And yeah, Duck soup is next on the menu!!!!! :siren::siren::siren:

You guys are more than welcome to stick around, and hopefully you guys stay around for next season too. It was a hard fought series and I have a lot of respect for the Sharks and their fans. Seriously, stick around, you guys are great contributors.

Matt and all the fans here made it extremely easy. Not all forums are created or run equally, and you'd be surprised, I think, how fans from other teams are mistreated on some other forums, regardless of their behavior or attitudes coming in. With Wings fans it's been a decidedly different experience. The love of hockey itself seems to trump everything, which is how I think, so sitting in the company of Wings fans feels like a natural.

Slap a Winged Wheel on my chest, as you have all made it VERY easy for me to root for the Wings for the duration. Best bandwagon I've ever been on, hands down.

You guys are an amazing, classy bunch.

Thanks for all the kind words, and I REALLY hope you all stick around. Out of the 6 or so years I've been on these boards, there haven't been a more classy bunch then you Sharks fans and I applaud you for that. :clap:

We will beat those Duckies for you guys!! ;)

Matt and all the fans here made it extremely easy. Not all forums are created or run equally, and you'd be surprised, I think, how fans from other teams are mistreated on some other forums, regardless of their behavior or attitudes coming in. With Wings fans it's been a decidedly different experience. The love of hockey itself seems to trump everything, which is how I think, so sitting in the company of Wings fans feels like a natural.

Slap a Winged Wheel on my chest, as you have all made it VERY easy for me to root for the Wings for the duration. Best bandwagon I've ever been on, hands down.

I gotta say, Grphyo, you have easily become one of my faves on this board. Stick around foreva!

Gotta love Sharks Fans!! :P Thanks guys, hope to see y'all around some more. And yeah, Duck soup is next on the menu!!!!! :siren::siren::siren:

I'll be having Peking Duck here tonight. Deelish when prepared right, and there's a resaurant here in Wuxi that does just that.