• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Red Bird II is flying home

Rate this topic

In another thread on this subject, Mr. Sting suggested that Mr. I pony up some bling and get the Wings and Tigers a BBJ. Having to fuel stop the Diesel Nine to and from San Jose back to DTW is no way to make these guys travel. C'mon Mr. I! You can write it off!

BBJ Series

Looks like Linkoln airport their destination today

Fuel stop methinks.

Looks like they are about 20 mins out from landing at Lincoln. A long plane ride must be a lot easier coming home a winner. hopefully we can continue that trend on our west coast flights.

Guys will be home soon.

I was over at Metro fifty minutes ago. Totally should have skipped class to go a-Wing stalking.

4:15p... ETA of 4:40... there is still time. Is security an issue? Nah, that'll be nothin'. Spot you guys in cuffs on the front page!

:P

Does anyone know why the stop in Nebraska? I haven't been tracking them much of this season, but I can't imagine they're stopping for fuel on every trip out West -- maybe Zumaya was hitchhiking out there and flashed a mirror?

Looks like Linkoln airport their destination today

Lincoln, Nebraska is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Nebraska is one state you're better off sleeping through. You take a nap and wake up and you still think you're in the same place because it all looks the same. Trust me, I drove through there last summer.

Dmitriy, if you talk to Pasha, tell him welcome home for me...and I'm proud of him.

Does anyone know why the stop in Nebraska? I haven't been tracking them much of this season, but I can't imagine they're stopping for fuel on every trip out West -- maybe Zumaya was hitchhiking out there and flashed a mirror?

That's where Bernie usually gets tired of flying on his own. The trip from San Jose to Detroit is long enough, so Bernie meets up with the team in Nebraska and hitch-hikes the rest of the way. :sly:

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

can you tell pavel that i wanna see him next time hes in vancouver

Pat, I already told him welcome home just 10 minutes ago :D

Thanks, sweetie...just as long as he knows we love him and care. :)

Just so you guys know, the Rally Bird and the Wings flew back in this afternoon.

They'll have a day or two to be acquainted with their wives, their children, their farm houses and cattle on the edges of the province, then it'll be time to be called back to war. They will be as fearsome for Babs as Maximus was for Marcus Aurelius.

This is far from over, gang. This is the pattern that has gone for the last two rounds and I don't see it changing. We WILL win game 5 on Sunday, and we WILL win game 6 on Tuesday night. This is the pattern...why change it?