• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zeta Power 40

ECF GAME 1 : OTT @ BUF 7:00pm

Rate this topic

I like the Sabres better than the Sens, but Im rooting for the Sens. I really want to see 2 Euro Captained teams in the Stanley Cup Finals. Im sick of hearing how a European Captain cant take his team to Stanley Cup Glory. f*** that. Go Swedes.

i cant wait till this game starts 24 minutes these teams hate each other :siren:

I'd love to see Ottawa win for the same reason home ice. Not to mention they have had some bad luck in the past and i really like some of their skill players.

people in Buffalo think they should be the new Hockeytown, not Detroit.

Um...What?

1-0, Shorthanded Ottawa, Mike Fisher

A bit unfair maybe but Buffalo can't hand Ottawa these giveaways...and Ottawa has woke up

Edited by SweWings

people in Buffalo think they should be the new Hockeytown, not Detroit.

LOL. They think this because they sold more merchandise than the Wings this season. Big whoop. Two great seasons don't make you the new "Hockeytown." There will never be another Hockeytown, USA other than the Wings. They came up with the slogan, it's been there's for a decade now and if any other team or fan thinks otherwise then they are sadly mistaken.

ALFY!!!!!!

GO SENS!! Take it to them early and often. I tire of the Buffalo pundits and the media pumping up their regular season. Ottawa has plenty of skill to burn and can really give them problems if they keep working.

I like the Sabres better than the Sens, but Im rooting for the Sens. I really want to see 2 Euro Captained teams in the Stanley Cup Finals. Im sick of hearing how a European Captain cant take his team to Stanley Cup Glory. f*** that. Go Swedes.

Ah s*** Young'un, you just gave me a reason to cheer for the Sabres and Ducks. :P