• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (5/11) GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

puck in... a second of hestitation... offside call...

sheesh. could you focus on the game, zebras?

BTW: am I the only one watching TSN and haivng an impression there are more commercial breaks than the game itself?

Edited by akustyk

I would like to punch Bill Clement in the junk. I've heard enough of his idiocy on XM today, don't need to hear more on Versus.

Whoa, end to end action...that was a nice chance for Homer. And before that, Lilja's turnover...if that puck wasn't going wide, he would have had it all. Good make-up play.

Giguere hasnt impressed me so far. Every stop hes made so far he looks like a statue. A few Datsyukian dekes might fix that.

I was thinking the same thing. Mainly his stops have all been very close in.

I pretended to throw up and left work early so I could watch the game...and we're up 1-0?! Was it a pretty goal?

8 seconds into a PP, Zetts takes a bad angle shot, deflects off a defender and through Jiggy's 5-hole.

is it just me or is the ice in not very good shape today?

seems liek everyone is failing over and catchy edges.

that are theres snipers in the building lol

also no offense but the joe's camera angle is horrible

constantly seeing fans standing up and blocking views

its really annoying! alot of teams in the nhl have this problem like dallas is even worst then the joe

I pretended to throw up and left work early so I could watch the game...and we're up 1-0?! Was it a pretty goal?

LMFAO! I'm sorry man but I am literally lmfao at you faking that. I scared my dog when i read it.

8 seconds into a PP, Zetts takes a bad angle shot, deflects off a defender and through Jiggy's 5-hole.

Bah. I was hoping it was a bunch of fancy dancing. Still, I can't complain! Here's hoping we keep the lead!

LMFAO! I'm sorry man but I am literally lmfao at you faking that. I scared my dog when i read it.

Yeah, the other girls at work were all concerned and they probably think I'm pregnant or something now...I don't care! What's a little fake for some hockey? ^^