• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sjradio

&$(# off Versus

Rate this topic

Good god. During intermission 1 and 2 Versus was so kiss ass to Anaheim and just drooling all over themselves about the Ducks, and suddenly when the Wings win the game they tuck their heads between their tails and said Detroit played smart.

Hey Clement, Engblom, and Jones.

SHUT THE f*** UP AND GET OFF MY SCREEN.

If we wanted a one sided broadcast we would have wanted Ken and Mick, that way it would be in our favor.

There I'm off my soapbox.

I was just shocked that Engblom (I think) called "dirty hockey", good playoff hockey all of a sudden. They tear apart Calgary because of their "dirty hockey" and say they should be embarrassed.

Anaheim does it (by the analysts own admission) and they are praised for it?

I was just so infuriated watching Versus tonight.

I caught that, too. Disgusting.

I actually like how Anaheim plays tough. Hits, trash talk, whatever. It's helped them win. However, the cheap shots are unacceptable.

on the ducks blog they are saying that they were biased towards detroit. there saying it was a detroit lovefest. HA! they dont know what biased is!

the absolute mental retardation of the VS crew has forced my lurking, non-posting, no avatar having ass to just completely meltdown, register, and post.

Brian Jones = Fred Flintstone

Mullet Engblom = Barney Rubble

Denture Clement = Dino

What a trio of tards. Nimrods. IGMO's. Asshats. Morons.

Thanks for letting me vent. Hopefully I can go back to peacefully lurking.

Love this board and its crew.

I normally hate the whole idealogical stand point that the whole world is against the wings but Engblom is incredulously biased in the Ducks favor. I don't care what team you may want to win but if you're doing national coverage you should at least feign parity. The Ducks practically could do no wrong in his eyes and it was aggravating to listen to, I feel a letter of complaint should be filed if this garbage continues.

the absolute mental retardation of the VS crew has forced my lurking, non-posting, no avatar having ass to just completely meltdown, register, and post.

:lol: That made my night better. :clap:

I normally hate the whole idealogical stand point that the whole world is against the wings but Engblom is incredulously biased in the Ducks favor. I don't care what team you may want to win but if you're doing national coverage you should at least feign parity. The Ducks practically could do no wrong in his eyes and it was aggravating to listen to, I feel a letter of complaint should be filed if this garbage continues.

:lol: That made my night better. :clap:

Engblom ******* pissed me off more than anyone.

I bet every time Clement and Jones see Engblom coming over, they're like "******* Brian is coming." What a ******* demon seed.

I normally don't mind Versus' coverage, but seriously, someone needs to give Engblom a swift kick to the face.

I couldn't believe the way he shamelessly praised the Ducks' dirty play. Tremendously biased, terribly classless.

This is a long time complaint of mine.The Wings never win,the other team just plays bad.I get sick of hearing s*** like that.I talk with the guys at work about that all the time.It happens to all the Detroit teams,not just the Wings.Well,the Lions deserve to be made fun of.I usually flip the channel at intermission when it's a Vs or NBC broadcast.There was a good Tigers game on tonight,so I had something to watch at intermission and commercial breaks.

I love it when the can't pronounce names or call out the wrong guys that are on the ice.They sound like total retards.To quote Carlos Mencia "Dee Dee Dee".

I've been telling you guys for a while that Clement is anti-Wings. It goes back to the Av rivalry days when he was paired with whats-his-nuts and all game long it was FORSBERG, SAKIC, ROY - etc etc even when we were playing better and/or winning.

I can't stand him and his overwhelmingly obvious bias.

By the way did Engblom salivate over Niedermayer's (the other one) glorious dive that bought Hank 2 minutes in the box? Or, what about Teemu flopping over Cleary's dropped stick that also bought a whistle. Are these other great examples of playoff hockey in Engblom's mullet brained head?

Also Clement hardly bothers me, he's has a good voice for the job and he actually picked us to win the cup last year. Never viewed him as a particularly smart man but I don't think he's biased against us. I do however think he lacks an original train of thought and absorbs too much from the clowns around him.

Further commenting on Clement, he suffers from Ferraro syndrome in accordance to his opinion on the Wings. Meaning he likes the Avalanche more than he likes us so it's very easy to think he has a huge bias against the Wings, but I assure you it's not entirely so.

Engblom ******* pissed me off more than anyone.

I bet every time Clement and Jones see Engblom coming over, they're like "******* Brian is coming." What a ******* demon seed.

nice dude u had me rollling on that.

Sorry guys I couldn't help myself I found this pick of enblom and his **** luver.

IPB Image