• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

WCF Game 3 (5/15): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

I wish we'd get some update on Homer. The longer we don't hear anything, the worse it seems like it'll be.

if you saw the play, you know damn well he has a concussion...kiss him goodbye for the rest of this series. guaranteed.

they're not afraid, they're smart. They don't have to stoop to dirty play and cheap shots to pound this team of wusses.

They're not afraid I don't believe, they're veterans -smarter than the loose cannon goon squad

Edited by ENuck

Can I just stop and remind everyone that the Wings are 20 minutes away from going up 2-1 in the series. Let's forget about the hit. We're not still talking about Lebda getting punched in the face, are we?

Dom is PISSED about the intentional offside attempt by the Yucks. Of course, we are not surprised that Anaheim is trying whatever they can think of to get an edge.

What's next? Maybe Carlyle is going to try to get the refs to measure Dom's stick? :P

I totally agree.

We went through the same thing with Cheechoo being kneed and losing a tooth by elbow in the same hit. The league did very little about it and the dirty stuff continued with Bernier's neck almost being broken by a boarding hit.

Again, now you see why we boo Pronger every time he touches the puck in San Jose. The guy is a classless goon, and his old colors are showing through again.

The League HAS to suspend him. He's been getting away with this s*** all season. I'm sure they'll suspend Niedermayer, but only for a game.

it wasnt even neidermayer , pronger is the one who should be out he took a shot at his head from behind

Someone needs to follow Pronger into an alley when he comes back to Detroit and smash his head in with Lidstrom's Norris trophy from last year. Then again on the golf course with the one Lidstrom's gonna win this year. :sly:

Pronger can still get something out of Cheapshot--the NHL doesn't want Pronger out so they make Niedermayer the patsy. Pronger can still get something though, I doubt it, not the golden boy!

if you saw the play, you know damn well he has a concussion...kiss him goodbye for the rest of this series. guaranteed.

Yeah, I realize it...I'm just holding out hope that by some freak occurrence, it's not as bad as it looked. I know that won't be the case, though.

I forget, what knocked him out earlier in the postseason? Was it another concussion?

Put in Ozzie to start the third... He flips pronger 1 or 2 times... then put hasek in... ozzie may or may not get suspended and Hasek continues to march to the cup....

Wow. Calgary took out Homer...Sharks didn't....Anaheim takes out Homer... Calgary - Classless Douchebags // Anaheim - Classless Douchebags

Buttman is part of the problem..he wants the networks to circle jerk with the useless expansion teams and their fans so they can all make more cash.

Finally someone realizes how it really is with Bettman. The guy doesnt give a s*** about ethics or equality in hockey unless it comes in terms of money. Hell do anything to make sure there are hoceky lovers in California, Florida, or the ******* Caribbean.

Does anyone else notice how Bill Clement WON'T say the Red Wings 4, Ducks 0??? He keeps on saying, "we have a 4 goal hockey game here."

just to warn you guys are two best periods are the 2nd and 3rd

Yeah, this period was stunning. It's amazing how you seem to lack f*** all when you actually get called for the s*** you've been doing all series. And the gooning makes it's presence known with Donger leading the pack. What a real surprise.

f*** 'em. Toast them, Wings!!!

GO WINGS GO!

Jeff

I agree with what everyone else is saying. The Sharks had some big guys who could fight, some huge bodies who could smash anybody in the Wings lineup, yet they didnt.

I have a whole new level of respect for the Sharks.

That's the work ethic of the Sharks.... they know they can play without getting rough, and are good enough that they don't have to use goonery or retaliation to win games.

Unfortunately, the fact that we didn't use our physicality really sucked at times. I'm sure if we were here in the Wing's place, you would see some nastiness... I know that we're not above that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAfHX8RZuI

yeah... at most the league blames this garbage Niedermayer, and Pronger goes away.

now if we're without Homer I'd be really pissed. we need him badly

Pronger can still get something out of Cheapshot--the NHL doesn't want Pronger out so they make Niedermayer the patsy. Pronger can still get something though, I doubt it, not the golden boy!

That's exactly why I thought they penalized Niedermayer and not Pronger. Rob becomes the sacrificial lamb, a la Noodles, who doesn't really end up with an impact.

Engblom actually thinks Pronger should have been penalized. Wow. Something not idiotic came out of his mouth.

If Pronger lives to see another game in this series, I will snap. That was ABSOLUTE BULLs***!

Pronger clearly extends his arms out, KNOCKS HOMER'S HELMET OFF (Which by the way, was as tightly strapped as it can be!!!!) and drives his head STRAIGHT INTO THE BOARDS!

Suspend him for this series, if you have the balls to, you asswipes.