• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redandwhiteforever

No one standing up to Pronger...

Rate this topic

This is where having a guy like Bryan Marchment would be great.

I know a lot of people (probably most) hate Bryan Marchment, but I have had this same thought many times. He was the type everyone disliked because he wasn't on their team.

Marchment is only good for cheap shots, and knee to knee hits, anyone else see him stick out it knee and trip Pavel in game 2? He got a penalty for it, but man, that could have ended Pav's career!

I believe you are confusing Todd Marchant and Bryan Marchment, who are not the same person. <_<

Edit: clarity

Edited by Izzy24

Yeah it was a few years ago but kind of ironic considering his hit last night and the fact they are now on the same team. And yeah I know it's spelled Selanne, but I really don't like him.

2 points on that vid.

1. it made me smile

2. Selanne always leaves his feet.

I know a lot of people (probably most) hate Bryan Marchment, but I have had this same thought many times. He was the type everyone disliked because he wasn't on their team.

I believe you are confusing Todd Marchant and Bryan Marchment, who are not the same person. <_<

Edit: clarity

Both guys are known for cheap shots.

After Pronger/Niedermayer cheap shotted Holmstrom..all the wings just stood around and did nothing, ANYONE should have got right in Prongers face and at least started a scrum or something. The score was 4-0 and basicaly out of reach, I just want to see our players stick up for each other ~ Other than that..A+ game.

No need for us to sit in the box at that point, possible break a hand, or any other negative consequences that could have occured by retaliating at that point. Right now our goal and focus must be on the win and The Cup. Retaliation can come at the beginning of next season when there isn't so much on the line.