• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

GDT: 5/19 ECF Game 5 Senators @ Sabres - 2PM ET

Rate this topic

Wow, so NBC finally did it and cut hockey for ANOTHER horse pre-race thing? It's not even the @#$%ing Kentucky derby!

Embarassing.

And there goes my HD feed too. <_<

I knew NBC was going to do something stupid like this during an elimination game.

"Oh, but it's the Kentucky Derby!"

"Oh, but it's the Preakness!"

"Oh, but it's the Tiddlywinks World Championship!"

What a @#$%ing joke.

Go Sabres.

what about those of us who dont have versus!!!

Gotta love Hockey Afternoon In Canada! :)

Go Sabs! SabFriend was just saying today how much she admires Maxim--- but she's taping the game, think she's gonna be screwed about the OT, but she turned both her phones off so I can't reach her.

That absolutely sucks... I simply can't believe it. What a slap in the face for hockey.

what about those of us who dont have versus!!!

Than you can enjoy the hours worth of coverage for a few minutes of what is probably the lamest sporting event this year! How exciting! Just listen the nhl.com radio or sopcast it.

That absolutely sucks... I simply can't believe it. What a slap in the face for hockey.

And the NHL just lets NBC walk all over them. If it's not a horse race, it'll always be something else.

Oh, but I forgot...Bettman loves Versus. :rolleyes:

Drury back on the bench, good sign for the Sabres.

I wish NBC copied CBC's feed, then we could have NBC presenting the CBC's feed on Versus for 3 network logos.

Anyways go Sabres!

I despise watching games on VS. after watching them on NBC HD. The quality just sucks. :thumbdown:

Going from one to the other, the drop in quality is really noticeable. But I guess riding horses in a circle is more important to see in crystal clear HD than a hockey game. <_<

I guess I shouldn't b*tch. Atleast I get the game.

Me too.

WHAT A SAVE BY MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The view of the Miller save from behind was even more incredible. He got a piece of it right in the middle of his stick. If the Buffalo goes on to win this game, that save will forever be analyzed.

Most definitely. That totally gave me the chills.

The view of the Miller save from behind was even more incredible. He got a piece of it right in the middle of his stick. If the Buffalo goes on to win this game, that save will forever be analyzed.

Dare I say, best save of the playoffs. That was just incredible goaltending...with a bit of luck. :sly:

What was Corvo thinking there? Dumbass.