• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

GDT: 5/19 ECF Game 5 Senators @ Sabres - 2PM ET

Rate this topic

Good.

I hate the Sabres. I hate that arena. I hate Ryan Miller. And I hate their fans who tried to tell me that the WIngs just bought their Cups. Suck it.

Just gotta get past Anaheim. We can take Ottawa.

-Tim

Good.

I hate the Sabres. I hate that arena. I hate Ryan Miller. And I hate their fans who tried to tell me that the WIngs just bought their Cups. Suck it.

Just gotta get past Anaheim. We can take Ottawa.

-Tim

Why do you hate Miller ??? The guy's a great goaltender.

Thank you NBC, for disallowing me to watch another overtime hockey game, replaced by something that shouldn't even get any coverage on national TV. Seriously, WTF? I'm buying Versus next year.

I don't even have a connection to Buffalo, but I feel for the Sabres.

This will be a long summer...

Me neither. I just love the way they play. Don't care for their fans..but their team is great, and I absolutely love Drury, and Miller.

Hey guys, anyone know who was calling the NBC/Versus feed today? I'm hoping it wasn't Emrick because I'd like to have him for our game tomorrow.

ETA: I thought this was a night game today, I saw that it was in overtime and I was pretty ticked.

Edited by Herr Hockey

Hey guys, anyone know who was calling the NBC/Versus feed today? I'm hoping it wasn't Emrick because I'd like to have him for our game tomorrow.

ETA: I thought this was a night game today, I saw that it was in overtime and I was pretty ticked.

Strader and Olczyk. I'm hoping that means Olczyk won't be doing our game tomorrow. That guy's a complete idiot......

-Tim

Anyone else in love with the idea of the cup coming back to Canada on a team with the first European captain to win it? I'm hoping we get that honor with Lidstrom of course but this would at least be a very interesting consolation and I'll definitely be rooting for them if something happens and we fall apart in this series against the ducks.