• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

WCF Game 5 (5/20): Ducks @ Red Wings, 3pm ET

Rate this topic

Yeah, I may convince Matt to make this cause for banning! :lol:

I say put a curse word filter over it so that if someone puts it it comes out as something else.

GO WINGS! GO CLANGTUZZI!

I have great faith today! :siren:

I don't know if anyone already posted this, or if anyone heard this, but Barry Melrose was giving a pregame analysis on game 5, and he was asked about the Senators, and he had a freudian slip saying, "The ducks have a lot of time to sit back and just wait and see who their opponent is going to be." Ha ha ha. Has he already made up his mind as for who is going to win this one?

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

good job on the gdt buddy, 3-1 detroit bertuzzi, calder* cleary

* if he plays

Guest bullocks

I don't know if anyone already posted this, or if anyone heard this, but Barry Melrose was giving a pregame analysis on game 5, and he was asked about the Senators, and he had a freudian slip saying, "The ducks have a lot of time to sit back and just wait and see who their opponent is going to be." Ha ha ha. Has he already made up his mind as for who is going to win this one?

Melrose is an idiot, after game 3 he was right on the Wings bandwagon. I get since they lost game 4 now he's sticking to his first prediction of Ducks in 6. Let's prove him wrong!

Barry Melrose is a total idiot. If you listen to anything he says, you have to take it not with a grain of salt but the whole damned salt mine.

There's been a consistent pattern to these series...we've split the first four games and then come back and won games 5&6. So I see that pattern continuing.

I have the house to myself today so I can scream and yell and get rowdy if I want to - and I hope I get lots of chances to do just that.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to create a new topic just for this, but I found some cool behind the scenes photos of the Wings in Anaheim. If you're interested, here's the link...

http://www.detroitredwings.com/interactive...?contentId=7315

And as always... GO WINGS!

:siren:

Hey! VladdyBelieve is in the first pic!

...and the second!

Cheers!

esteef

Edited by esteef

Clement just mentioned how important Robert Long is for the Wings. Is that how you actually pronounce Lang? Serious question.

Oy, I am wishing my life away, but I wish this game was over and the Wings won, already. :crazy: I know they can win it, but anything can happen... and usually does.