• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

raasc1dj

B.S. call...

Rate this topic

Thank you Red Wing fans for proving to my friend, who is a Houston Aeros fan, that many Wings fans would be bi*****g about the refs because the Wings lost. You just proved me right to him.

Sad thing is the Wings had SEVEN Powerplays, including a 5-3 and couldn't score. The Wings outshot the Ducks 34-18 after regulation. They outplayed the Ducks everywhere except in goal. Say what you want but Giguere made the saves he kept the Ducks in the game, Hasek only faced 18 shots.

Then when the game was on the line the Wings looked shaky all OT finally giving up a very bad turnover in front of the net to a skilled player who put it past Hasek (who went down way too quickly allowing the goal).

Simple fact is the Wings don't have the offense they've had the past couple of years and it showed today.

Simple fact 2, the Wings PP looked horrendous and cost them the game. Seven PPs and a 5 on 3 with NOTHING to show for it. It wasn't the refs, it was the failure of the PP.

Thank you Red Wing fans for proving to my friend, who is a Houston Aeros fan, that many Wings fans would be bi*****g about the refs because the Wings lost. You just proved me right to him.

Sad thing is the Wings had SEVEN Powerplays, including a 5-3 and couldn't score. The Wings outshot the Ducks 34-18 after regulation. They outplayed the Ducks everywhere except in goal. Say what you want but Giguere made the saves he kept the Ducks in the game, Hasek only faced 18 shots.

Then when the game was on the line the Wings looked shaky all OT finally giving up a very bad turnover in front of the net to a skilled player who put it past Hasek (who went down way too quickly allowing the goal).

Simple fact is the Wings don't have the offense they've had the past couple of years and it showed today.

Simple fact 2, the Wings PP looked horrendous and cost them the game. Seven PPs and a 5 on 3 with NOTHING to show for it. It wasn't the refs, it was the failure of the PP.

thank you captain obvious but this has all been said, not everyone is blaming the refs, please don't overgeneralize.

Sorry, but I think posts like this after every Wings loss is ruining this board.

not just ruining the boards but making every single one of u red wing(theres an exception for maybe a handleful)fans look like a bunch of damn cry babies...after game 1 i came on here and applauded detroit with the win....game 3 i came on here and same thing...gave props to the wings....why cant u fans do the same for anaheim??? huh??? reason u lost JEAN SEBASTIAN GIGUERE...not the refs so stop whining about it and support ur team for game 6...

atleast ur one ducks fan who can admit giguerre stole the game.

i think alot of duck fans could agree...he definetly stole the game...im just frustrated how when detroit wins i come on here and give them credit but when anaheim wins no one does...maybe id say 10 people or so have everyone else is blaming the refs AGAIN....

Edited by Roberto Who?

Guest bullocks

i think alot of duck fans could agree...he definetly stole the game...im just frustrated how when detroit wins i come on here and give them credit but when anaheim wins no one does...maybe id say 10 people or so have everyone else is blaming the refs AGAIN....

well i'm sure it's because we outplayed u guys sooo, no offence but i don't know why anyone would give u guys credit...i'll give u credit for the way u came out in OT...but it should have never got to that point.

i'm not mad at that call, i'm mad at the inconsistency of it...it looks like the refs always try to find a penalty to call on the team thats leading late in the game

I'll most definitely give Giguere credit. Sure as well won't for the rest of the Ducks though.

The DUCKS got more BS calls called on them than the Wings did. Remember the phantom penalty in game 4 on Rob Niedermeyer when some punk ***** Red Wing decided to dive when he got close to Nieds. That cost the Ducks a goal. The Red Wings should change their team's name to the Dive Wings for playing like pathetic little girls.

Oh wait, if the Wings get an advantage on a questionable call, the Wings are sooo good. Then when the Ducks finally get a break on a questionable call, its luck. You guys might as well sign up to be biased announcers on VERSUS and NBC. f*** BRETT HULL, the DOUSCHEBAG.

Completely outplayed in game 5? The shots on goal were even in the 1st and 3rd for both teams. Wings won the shots on goal for the 2nd only, where the Ducks dominated the shots on goal for OT. Like the VERSUS and NBC announcers, they see the game with a tint of RED.

Edited by WingsFTL

Another fact, Niedermeyer brothers, Pronger, Pahlsson (Selke-Bound Winner), Marchant, Beauchemin, and Giguere are great 5-on-3 PK'ers. If a team like the Red Wings can manage to mess up with a 2 man advantage, you have to give credit to the Ducks. Lidstrom is manning the point with Holmstrom in front of net, so there are no excuses.

The DUCKS got more BS calls called on them than the Wings did. Remember the phantom penalty in game 4 on Rob Niedermeyer when some punk ***** Red Wing decided to dive when he got close to Nieds. That cost the Ducks a goal. The Red Wings should change their team's name to the Dive Wings for playing like pathetic little girls.

Oh wait, if the Wings get an advantage on a questionable call, the Wings are sooo good. Then when the Ducks finally get a break on a questionable call, its luck. You guys might as well sign up to be biased announcers on VERSUS and NBC. f*** BRETT HULL, the DOUSCHEBAG.

Completely outplayed in game 5? The shots on goal were even in the 1st and 3rd for both teams. Wings won the shots on goal for the 2nd only, where the Ducks dominated the shots on goal for OT. Like the VERSUS and NBC announcers, they see the game with a tint of RED.

i like u where u from lol....bret hull got a nice email from me (not really nice)... he might as well have been wearing a stevie y jersery...

How about four trips on players without the puck. Zetterburg was dumped right in front of the officials. By the way, after watching the game again, Dats was held three times no calls. They had too many men on the ice three times. The refs really do stink. They are the team were playing against.

no one liked my honesty or what??

it's called going to sleep... now that i'm awake on the following morning i can say that you are right to be concerned with fans that cannot give their opponents credit... it's not everyone, just remember that.

Refs have been making these tickytack marginal calls all year----in the playoffs, they are scrutinized more. Buffalo had some really bad calls against them, too. They could have let Pavel's go----late in game 5, you would think they wouldn't raise their right arm----as in OT''s it seems like they only make the blatant calls. We just have to play with resolve and get it back to the Joe, baby!!!!

Edited by icerfan

it's called going to sleep... now that i'm awake on the following morning i can say that you are right to be concerned with fans that cannot give their opponents credit... it's not everyone, just remember that.

yeah i mentioned that it wasnt everyone......i said maybe about 10 of u on here gave the ducks credit the rest bashed the refs....

How about four trips on players without the puck. Zetterburg was dumped right in front of the officials. By the way, after watching the game again, Dats was held three times no calls. They had too many men on the ice three times. The refs really do stink. They are the team were playing against.

sorry dude, but your argument means nothing if you can't spell Hank's name right.

Guest bullocks

Refs have been making these tickytack marginal calls all year----in the playoffs, they are scrutinized more. Buffalo had some really bad calls against them, too. They could have let Pavel's go----late in game 5, you would think they wouldn't raise their right arm----as in OT''s it seems like they only make the blatant calls. We just have to play with resolve and get it back to the Joe, baby!!!!

it's tru, i dont see how the zebra's can make a call like that, that late in the most crucial game off the yr. i can understand if it was a consistent call, but it wasn't. they could have EASILY let it go. seems they just want to make the games more interesting at the end.

finally get a break!!!! :lol:

almost all series has been one BIG break for them