• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

raasc1dj

B.S. call...

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

Ah, it was a penatly....

im more pissed Franzen couldnt clear the puck - but hey weve still got OT. I hope this one doesnt slip away from us.

...it slipped away.

It was a penalty, but im more pissed at all the missed hooks and such the refs didnt call against the ducks, too many men on ice, samuelsson getting hooked on our last PP, that wouldve gave us a 5-3. Those pissed me off, its like they dont want to call the penalty because there down 1-0. Just doesnt make sense to me, im so bummed right now....

I'm more angry about the FOUR TIMES Dux had too many men on the ice. Not one was called.

I realize that it doesn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, but hey, rules are rules.... except when they aren't.

I'm just sick... the Dux should have been on PK nearly the entire game, but I guess that would look like the refs/NHL are out to get Anaheinous after the Pronger incident, and that would look bad for the sport, considering this was a game that eeven the idlest of channel surfers could watch.

Don't wanna make the game look bad to potential consumers, doncha know-- doesn't matter how it affects the people who actually DO spend $$ on the sport-- nooooo, it's all about The Almighty Marketing.

I'm NOT in favor of blaming refs, the NHL, or some random conspiracy theory for losses, but damn... just damn... it's really hard to not.

Not to mention the too many men no-call. I feel like we should have won the series with this game. I think the Ducks have earned one win out of five games. Unfortunately, none of that matters and we're stuck with this misfortune even if the ducks didn't earn it.

basically, anaheim can commit as many fouls as they want in a third period. again, we didn't capitalize on powerplays, but we weren't on as many as we deserved.

It's actually twice as worse. Not only do the Wings NOT get the PP opportunity, but the Ducks illegal play is interfering with the Wings' ability to play the game.

why don't you guys stop crying over the bulls*** call . What about the Wings not scoring on like 7 POWER PLAYs and one in OT. PATHETIC

Because it's galling to see the ducks play the pick/interference style that was supposed to have been wiped out in the new NHL the ENTIRE series only to have that particular penalty called on the home team in the 3rd period with less than 5 to go, when it's been let go all game/series the other way.

Obviously the Wings should have capitalized on the pp chances but that doesn't make that particual call any less galling.

Guest toolz19

They did blow way too many power plays today especially in OT. And while the Ducks still might have tied it anyway,6 on 5, theres no way that call should have been made there. Not with how inconsistant its been called, why call it at such a big point in the series. I was soooooooooo sik!!

Well heres to the Wings in 7!!!! :champs:

Yeah, it was a penalty. That being said it is the same damn thing that Anaheim does every single time Detroit dumps the puck in. EVERY TIME. Either call it both ways or don't call it at all.

I am sad to say that I am this close to being done with the NHL. I love hockey and the Wings but I am going to throw something through my TV if I keep watching this joke of a league. I get pissed at the retardedness of the league when I am watching 2 teams I don't care about. I have argued withe countless hockey fans and defended the NHL over and over but in the last few weeks I have come to the realization that I have been wrong. The NHL is a complete joke. That call along with the three missed calls against Anaheim in the minutes before that proved to me that the league does not care about producing a quality product. They want to create controversy and have stunning come from behind victories. Well they got what they wanted and in the process lost another fan. One person may not seem that big of a deal but I am one of many many people who have written the NHL off. What a ******* joke and a sad reminder of why the NHL is behind the NFL, MLB, NASCAR, NBA, MLS, and ******* celebrity poker in terms of popularity.

Whenever people talk about the non-calls, I will always say this... Champions play through adversity, even bad officiating. It's just part of becoming a champion...

this thread serves one purpose and one purpose only... to give LGW fans to *****.

let it rest. it was a penalty. an unfortunate call but a legitimate one, nonetheless.

what i would find more impressive is a thread about how every game is one game.

the wings have the same opportunity to win in game 6 as they did in game 5.

the very nature of hockey and other low scoring sports is that it often takes one

ill bounce to change the outcome of the game. the wings will go into anaheim and

play hard, trying to capitalize on their every opportunity.

what sickens me is how much LGW is populated with people who are quick to pull

out that excuse trumpet and blow it loudly. the game was well played by both teams

and it didn't end in a favorable way for the home team, bottom line.

congrats to anaheim for stealing one at the joe. they had better be prepared for a

very hungry detroit team in game 6.

go wings!

why don't you guys stop crying over the bulls*** call . What about the Wings not scoring on like 7 POWER PLAYs and one in OT. PATHETIC

Thank you! I love NHL fans. When you lose it's never because you f'ed up or didnt' play good. It's always the horrible reffeing.

We had a chance to seal this game twice with less than 4 minutes left in the game. On our PP and then on Franzen f'ing around with the puck when he had it on his forehand and an open clearing attempt.

And I'm sure it wasn't the refs that told Lilja to F around with the puck 8 feet in front of his goalie.

We lost this game because we made two collosal errors. The Wings had plenty of opportunities to put this game and the last away. If we lose this series it's our own fault.

Thank you! I love NHL fans. When you lose it's never because you f'ed up or didnt' play good. It's always the horrible reffeing.

We had a chance to seal this game twice with less than 4 minutes left in the game. On our PP and then on Franzen f'ing around with the puck when he had it on his forehand and an open clearing attempt.

And I'm sure it wasn't the refs that told Lilja to F around with the puck 8 feet in front of his goalie.

We lost this game because we made two collosal errors. The Wings had plenty of opportunities to put this game and the last away. If we lose this series it's our own fault.

You nailed it.