• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest bullocks

2007 NHL Awards Show

Rate this topic

If we're not supposed to talk about the winners in the NHL Awards show thread, then what exactly are we supposed to talk about?

I don't know...Maybe who didn't win?

Or those watching VS at 11 can not read this....I don't know

Hush your mouth.

What? It's not like I want him to. If he does, I'm going to burn my TV. I just get the feeling he will though, since the NHL already loves him anyways, and he's a media poster boy.

What? It's not like I want him to. If he does, I'm going to burn my TV. I just get the feeling he will though, since the NHL already loves him anyways, and he's a media poster boy.

I figured you didn't want him to win.

you just shouldn't even utter such horrible words. ;)

Ok then. I'm going to guess Philippe Boucher won it.

Kessel did.

I think the guy who came back from cancer during the season deserves it a wee bit more than a goalie who's just old and has a questionable groin.

He came back from testicular cancer, competed in the young all stars game a a couple months later and scored a hat trick. I think he only missed maybe 10 or 15 games during the season.

Guest bullocks

Kessel did.

I think the guy who came back from cancer during the season deserves it a wee bit more than a goalie who's just old and has a questionable groin.

He came back from testicular cancer, competed in the young all stars game a a couple months later and scored a hat trick. I think he only missed maybe 10 or 15 games during the season.

phillipe boucher's a defensemen :lol:

hope your right

I am right...I am reporting the live results :P ...hence not to spoil anything if people want to watch it...... so don't click it if you don't want to know.....

Edited by T-Ruff

Kessel did.

sigh~