• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Group II's (of note) not tended qualifying offers

Rate this topic

The following players were not tended qualifying offers by their respective teams and will become UFA's....

Michel Oullet - Pittsburgh Penguins

Adam Hall - Minnesota Wild

Juraj Kolnik - Florida Panthers

Alex Auld - Florida Panthers

Alexei Semenov - Florida Panthers

Curtis Sanford - St. Louis Blues

Karel Rachunek - New York Rangers

Also, the St. Louis Blues began the process of buying out Dallas Drake by placing him on waivers.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=211936&hubname=nhl

Edited by MacK_Attack

Guest Crymson

The following players were not tended qualifying offers by their respective teams and will become UFA's....

Michel Oullet - Pittsburgh Penguins

Adam Hall - Minnesota Wild

Juraj Kolnik - Florida Panthers

Alex Auld - Florida Panthers

Alexei Semenov - Florida Panthers

Curtis Sanford - St. Louis Blues

Karel Rachunek - New York Rangers

Also, the St. Louis Blues began the process of buying out Dallas Drake by placing him on waivers.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=211936&hubname=nhl

I don't see anyone fun, unfortunately.

You can add former first round picks Jiri Novotny and Kris Beech of the Washington Capitals to that list as well.

Which means Washington will likely be looking for a first and/or second line center on the market.

Eight names Washington might be looking at:

Chris Drury

Daniel Briere

Scott Gomez

Peter Forsberg

Michal Handzus

Alexei Yashin

Michael Nylander

Mike Comrie

Any of these guys would help Washington immensely. There are also other names out there, like Robert Lang and Eric Lindros, who have ability but are not going to be the first guys considered for one reason or another.

I don't see anyone of real interest either, but I'm slightly surprised by Sanford.

This means Schwarz will probably be up this season.

Guest Crymson

I don't see anyone of real interest either, but I'm slightly surprised by Sanford.

St. Louis has Legace and Jason Bacashihua.

Which means Washington will likely be looking for a first and/or second line center on the market.

Chris Drury

Daniel Briere

Scott Gomez

Peter Forsberg

Michal Handzus

Alexei Yashin

Michael Nylander

Mike Comrie

Any of these guys would help Washington immensely. There are also other names out there, like Robert Lang and Eric Lindros, who have ability but are not going to be the first guys considered for one reason or another.

I can see Lang going back to the Caps

Alexei Semenov. A 25 yr old 6'5 D'man from Florida, became available since they have a big logjam there. Even Noah Welch, a very good young d'man might not make the team. Panthers fans really didn't want to see him go, and some believe that he could play in the top 4 in 1 or 2 yrs, he just needs exposure. He might be a cheaper alternative to Markov if we can't bring him back for some reason.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=19...me=nhl-panthers

Edited by Mighty Wings

since a few kids here think i just want ex wings to come back ill say it lmao .............BRING BACK DALLAS DRAKE !!

LOL

Alexei Semenov. A 25 yr old 6'5 D'man from Florida, became available since they have a big logjam there. Even Noah Welch, a very good young d'man might not make the team. Panthers fans really didn't want to see him go, and some believe that he could play in the top 4 in 1 or 2 yrs, he just needs exposure. He might be a cheaper alternative to Markov if we can't bring him back for some reason.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=19...me=nhl-panthers

the size of him is definetly a nice thing , but the fact that he hasnt played anything near a full season scares me , and obviously what these sites right about players arent always true but it doesn mention hes lazy , i dont think babock would like that lol :P

Chris Drury

Daniel Briere

Scott Gomez

Peter Forsberg

Michal Handzus

Alexei Yashin

Michael Nylander

Mike Comrie

yashin is the guy i see going to washington cause no one else will want him and hes russian , like ovechkin , i cant seriously see any of those guys going there

You can add former first round picks Jiri Novotny and Kris Beech of the Washington Capitals to that list as well.

novotny is unrestricted ???? cant be hes only 23