• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

Jeremy Roenick?

Rate this topic

I didn't know he took the cut, keep up the good work osgod and I may hire you as my official stat checker and bounty protector!!

aye thar is another har that is the better stat collector... I just happened t' know that one (albeit not the exact numbers until me looked it up). I will though stickin' t' my search o' the buried booty, argh! :lol:

htrhis is whagt its tgdslgike triyng sfdgd to readaed ghthe piratete thing ever gdy tsingle post its cofdyhfl and everhfgfhything but gh aferet the first coup[relge of psots it cans get exrgtem,lyely haaradrd to readaed on a adfaregular basisisc

you knwo, terhe wsa a sdtuy onec taht as lgon as wodrs heav bsaically msot of teh ipmotrnat letetrs in smoetihng colse to porepr oderr, teh barin has no probelm srotnig it uot.

you knwo, terhe wsa a sdtuy onec taht as lgon as wodrs heav bsaically msot of teh ipmotrnat letetrs in smoetihng colse to porepr oderr, teh barin has no probelm srotnig it uot.

Exactly, our mind has the ability to recognize certain patterns, much like how people tend to see faces everywhere. You my chip looks like Jesus, or that mountain looks like a man's face.

They have done a lot of studies on that. Quite interesting stuff.

Taht is icoercnrt eva uint zroe. The frist and lsat lteerts msut be in crroect ptoiiosn for the biran to furige the wdros out plrpeory and qclkiuy lkie you jsut did in tihs emplxae.

hvweore, jucqaes dremes wloud slitl be ublane to raed tihs

Taht is icoercnrt eva uint zroe. The frist and lsat lteerts msut be in crroect ptoiiosn for the biran to furige the wdros out plrpeory and qclkiuy lkie you jsut did in tihs emplxae.

hvweore, jucqaes dremes wloud slitl be ublane to raed tihs

Poor guy... How did he never learn to read?

Alright kenny ye 'ave proven yer love fer 1 year deals fer forwards 'n MULTI year deals fer insanely hight prices t' defenseman...

Roenick be a fore sign 'im t' a 1 year deal!

Come on kenny 1-800-hansons GET IT DONE!

Roenick would come here based off of two things:

1. Chelios put in a good word for him, since their both good friends.

2. He comes into camp as a tryout, proves that he can still play, not be an idiot and get serious, and maybe the Wings will take a chance on him.

I always liked Roenick. I mean, it could happen. If it does though, it'll be towards the tail end of free agency. Not on July the 3rd.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Roenick would come here based off of two things:

1. Chelios put in a good word for him, since their both good friends.

2. He comes into camp as a tryout, proves that he can still play, not be an idiot and get serious, and maybe the Wings will take a chance on him.

I always liked Roenick. I mean, it could happen. If it does though, it'll be towards the tail end of free agency. Not on July the 3rd.

He signed on july 4th last year... be it true this year too?

I could see Roenick signing for cheap. IMO he is only sticking around the league to collect his 500th goal. And I'm sure he'd love a roster spot on a Cup contending team.

I wouldn't be pissed if we signed him somewhere around the 1 million mark.