• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

Who is next to sign with Detroit?

Rate this topic

I've been saying Zubrus for two days now....

He's 6'4, 225 lbs and has soft hands.... i really think he'll end up a wings if we can get him cheap

By the way, eklund reports he will sign a 10 yr, 150 mill deal with the wings (e5)

zubrus is overrated and hes really not that good , i hope to god he never comes here ......he did nothing in buffalo when he went there and he got all his points playing with ovechkin , and who cares if hes 6'4 225 if he doesnt use it to his advantage

He's 6'4, 225 lbs and has soft hands.... i really think he'll end up a wings if we can get him cheap

By the way, eklund reports he will sign a 10 yr, 150 mill deal with the wings (e5)

I haven't seen him play much, but he kinda sounds like a younger version of Robert Lang. And since we just let Langer go...

Assets -Has a huge frame and knows how to use it to protect the puck. Owns a nifty set of hands and a nose for the net. Still displays untapped offensive upside.

Flaws -Doesn't give an honest effort every night. Lacks consistency. Is still a non-factor in too many games. Was rushed to the NHL and is trying to catch up.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?i...amp;hubname=nhl

Edited by haroldsnepsts

i think he would be a better version of robert lang... and would come cheap. i also think he would fit into detroits system and we could sign him to a short term deal. if it doesnt work out, hit the road, but i think babcock could whip him into shape

:rotflmao:

Classic Eklund

i think he would be a better version of robert lang... and would come cheap. i also think he would fit into detroits system and we could sign him to a short term deal. if it doesnt work out, hit the road, but i think babcock could whip him into shape

he wants 3+ million a year lol , we would live to regret that if were the fools who signed him

:rotflmao:

Classic Eklund

surprisingly eklund got stuff right yesterday before tsn announced it

rafalski to wings

smyth to colorado

the edm phili trade

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

he wants 3+ million a year lol , we would live to regret that if were the fools who signed him

surprisingly eklund got stuff right yesterday before tsn announced it

rafalski to wings

smyth to colorado

the edm phili trade

Really?

then why did no one post those rumors here or in the rumor forum?

Eklund is only correct when he "breaks" the story less than an hour before TSN.

source?

i saw it on tsn a while back , you can believe me if you want too or not , but im not one to make up stories he wanted a 3 + per year deal on a longterm deal which is why i think the caps traded him ( they were trying to resgin him )

Really?

then why did no one post those rumors here or in the rumor forum?

Eklund is only correct when he "breaks" the story less than an hour before TSN.

beats me lol ........well even if he breaks the deal before tsn its still good , he had the phili trade up for 40 minutes before tsn mentioned it , tsn wanted to make sure they said , eklund doesnt care and just puts stuff up which is why im guessing he looks like an ass most of the time lol

Hasek is a gimme. Bert is a problem, but he makes the decision as to whether he wants to be a on a winning team or be on a team that wants to buy his services for more than they are worth (NAS, CAR, WAS).

From everything I've heard, it sounds like the problem is less about the money and more about the term.

The Wings don't want to sign him long-term, but he wants a longer deal. I can understand both sides. hopefully Bert will come around.

From everything I've heard, it sounds like the problem is less about the money and more about the term.

The Wings don't want to sign him long-term, but he wants a longer deal. I can understand both sides. hopefully Bert will come around.

The latest from Freep is that Bert does not want long term, but the Wings want the number lower.

The rest of the money is earmarked toward re-signing goaltender Dominik Hasek, which could get done any day, and the continued effort to re-sign forward Todd Bertuzzi. Holland said Bertuzzi isn't looking for a long-term deal, but even in the short term the Wings will look elsewhere for a scorer if Bertuzzi can't be had for around $2.5 million.
Edited by Wings_Dynasty

if bert wants a longer term deal it just goes to show hes worried about his back and is trying to get as much as possible , we might as well forget about him , if he was so confident in his abilities he would be smart and take up the chance to play with a zetterberg, datsyuk , rack up his points and show he can still play and then leave us in a year and go for big money

if bert leaves, whats the plan? Re-sign Calder? look for another power forward?

i would go for guerin and give him a tkachuk type deal 2 yrs 8 mill , and then hes a goner when zetterberg needs to be resigned

i would go for guerin and give him a tkachuk type deal 2 yrs 8 mill , and then hes a goner when zetterberg needs to be resigned

i dont think guerin would fit in well here. Just a vibe though. He also didnt do jack for the sharks in the playoffs.

i dont think guerin would fit in well here. Just a vibe though. He also didnt do jack for the sharks in the playoffs.

i think he might of been hurt , not sure .........but marleau did nothing either and thornton's only goal was an empty netter , i wouldnt give up on guerin too quickly i think he'd fit in here nicely

If he came at a reduced salary, I wouldnt mind Guerin. If we had a top six of Dats, Hank, Homer, Flip, Bert, and Guerin, that would be sick.

Guerin? Did you miss the playoffs? Guerin was a no show. We don't need anybody that doesn't show for the playoffs.

Guerin? Did you miss the playoffs? Guerin was a no show. We don't need anybody that doesn't show for the playoffs.

mearleau was a no show either , you wouldnt take him ? thornton had one goal, an empty netter .......the whole team didnt play as good as they can