• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kindlwillbegreat

player list of whos still available

Rate this topic

i decided to do this topic so we can all see which significant players are stilll out there

bertuzzi/guerin would be my picks ....... and for defense i wouldnt mind trading lilja and signing either vishnevski or miller

forwards

forsberg

selanne

shanahan

yashin

slava kozlov

guerin

zubrus

a carter

o'neill

lindros

Simon

Fedoruk

fedotenko

peca

defensemen

a sutton

souray

stuart

vishnevski

devries

d markov

anton babchuk ( not a ufa but is a rfa and carolina wants to trade him)

tanabe

Aaron Miller

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

definately agree with F.Michael on signing Anson Carter... :puke:

Pass, Pass, and more pass on that one, give me Kozlov and I'll be happy...

Could get Slava Kozlov and if we needed another forward, Owen Nolan would be dirt cheap

definately agree with F.Michael on signing Anson Carter... :puke:

Pass, Pass, and more pass on that one, give me Kozlov and I'll be happy...

Could get Slava Kozlov and if we needed another forward, Owen Nolan would be dirt cheap

Never stated I wanted him, i just said if Holland is in desperate need carter would be cheap...nothing more

I would like Bert best out of whos available, with Shanny being a close second. I believe that Shanny could happen now that NY has spent almost 20mil over their cap.

The NYR have plenty of cap left to sign Shanahan. It is very easy to sign a player who is over 35 when they are willing to keep signing 1 year deals for low base salaries and then have them loaded with bonuses. Hypothetically, Shanahan could sign a $2M deal for next season with NY and then get another $2M bonus for something as stupid as being on the teams roster for the first month of the season. It's completely legal and allows teams to spend over the cap.

SHANAHAN IS NOT COMING BACK YOU MORONS!!!

Edited by WhiteLightning91

DeVries signed with Nashville

I'm really hoping we fill out our 4th line with one of Simon, Fedoruk or Asham (preferably Simon)

I don't know about Fedoruk... he lost two big fights (two concussions) last year... but he scored a beauty against Wings...

Simon... it's Simon no thanks

Asham great if not the best middleweight fighter... have a great shot... anytime

i decided to do this topic so we can all see which significant players are stilll out there

bertuzzi/guerin would be my picks ....... and for defense i wouldnt mind trading lilja and signing either vishnevski or miller

forwards

forsberg

selanne

nylander (reported to be signed by edmonton)

bertuzzi

shanahan

handzus

yashin

slava kozlov

guerin

nagy

zubrus

a carter

o'neill

lindros

Simon

Fedoruk

nolan

fedotenko

peca

defensemen

a sutton

souray

stuart

vishnevski

devries

d markov

anton babchuk ( not a ufa but is a rfa and carolina wants to trade him)

tanabe

Aaron Miller

preissing

forsberg, selanne, shanahan, yashin, kozlov, guerin, zubrus, carter, o'neill, lindros, simon, fedoruk, fedotenko and peca for forwards

sutton, souray, stuart, vishnevski, markov, tanabe and miller

Edited by Grind_Lines_#1_Fan

though Souray is pretty overrated, I liked his size and his cannon and his defense over rafalski's speed and touch, but i suppose it fits more with the Wings style of play...

though Souray is pretty overrated, I liked his size and his cannon and his defense over rafalski's speed and touch, but i suppose it fits more with the Wings style of play...

Rafalski is an upgrade over Schneider defensively. Souray would have been a downgrade defensively. How do you favor Souray's defense?

forsberg, selanne, shanahan, yashin, kozlov, guerin, zubrus, carter, o'neill, lindros, simon, fedoruk, fedotenko and peca for forwards

sutton, souray, stuart, vishnevski, markov, tanabe and miller

I don't think the Wings should persue anyone on defense at this poiont, and of the offensive list, I'd take Guerin and Kozlov.

Perhaps Forsberg, but it still hurts even thinking that.

Edit: I was typing too fast, I meant Kozlov, instead of Guerin twice.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I don't think the Wings should persue anyone on defense at this poiont, and of the offensive list, I'd take Guerin and Guerin.

Perhaps Forsberg, but it still hurts even thinking that.

Vanek > Guerin